ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design, Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Iqbal J, Islam R U, Khan H. Modeling and analysis of a 6 DOF robotic arm manipulator[J]. Canadian Journal on Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2012, 3 (6): 300–306. [Google Scholar]
- FU W P, QIN CH, LIU J, et al. Matching and Location of Image Object Based on SIFT Algorithm[J]. Chinese Journa of Scientific Instrument, 2011, 32 (1): 163–169. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Yuqing, Li Mu, Gao Qingqing, Zhang Yuanyuan. Mobile robot target recognition based on dynamic template matching [J]. Journal of Transducer Technology, 2016, 29(01): 58–63. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pan, Z. Jia, K. Jing, Y. Ding and Q. Liang, “Manipulator Package Sorting and Placing System Based on Computer Vision,” 2020 Chinese Control And Decision Conference (CCDC), Hefei, China, 2020, pp. 409–414, doi: 10.1109/CCDC49329.2020.9164071. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Z, Fan M, Zhang Y. Visual detection of eggs based on deep learning for egg picking robot[C]//Journal of Physics: Conference Series. IOP Publishing, 2021, 1976(1): 012013. [Google Scholar]
- Sun C, Ai Y, Wang S, et al. Mask-guided SSD for small-object detection [J]. Applied Intelligence, 2021, 51(6): 3311–3322. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ji X, Yan Q, Huang D, et al. Filtered selective search and evenly distributed convolutional neural networks for casting defects recognition [J]. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2021, 292: 117064. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu T, Tian Y, Zhao S, et al. Automatic whole heart segmentation using a two-stage u-net framework and an adaptive threshold window[J]. IEEE Access, 2019, 7: 83628–83636. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bi Z, Cao P. Color space conversion algorithm and comparison study[C]//Journal of Physics: Conference Series. IOP Publishing, 2021, 1976(1): 012008. [Google Scholar]
- CEYLAN H, COKAKLI O. COLOR SEPARATION WITH COMPUTER VISION [J]. International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Research, 3(3): 201–208. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.