ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design, Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Fang Y, Gu L and Zhang L 2017 Research on Automatic Spraying Machine Based on Intelligent Monitoring of Agricultural Pests and Diseases Based on Internet of Things Journal of Agricultural Mechanization Research 39 pp 224-227, 262. [Google Scholar]
- Chen A 2015 Design of Pesticide Spraying Control System for UAV Mechanical and Electrical Information 15 pp 113, 115. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X, Fan J and Xu H 2019 Pesticide Spraying System for Fruit Trees Based on Internet of Things Internet of Things Technologies 9 pp 92-94, 96. [Google Scholar]
- Li C, Yi Q and Liu H 2020 Greenhouse Sprayer Based on Internet of Things Technology Electronic Technology and Software Engineering 9 pp 115-117. [Google Scholar]
- Meng S and Hao L 2019 Design and Experiment of Agricultural Intelligent Spray Control System Based on Fuzzy PID Agricultural Engineering 9 pp 36-38. [Google Scholar]
- Bu Y and Jiao J 2021 Design and Modal Analysis of Pesticide Spray Device Based on ANSYS Journal of Agricultural Mechanization Research 43 pp 163-168, 173. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou X 2011 Design of Online Measurement and Control System for Facility Agriculture Based on Internet of Things Technology Journal of Taiyuan University of Science and Technology 32 pp 182-185. [Google Scholar]
- Ding G 2021 UAV Spraying and Fertilization Technology for Wheat in Huaibei Area Agricultural Development and Equipments 27 pp 35-36. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Y 2020 Research of Precision Control System of Pesticide Spraying Based on Wireless Sensor Network Journal of Agricultural Mechanization Research 42 pp 134-137. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao F and Jiang P 2019 Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Route Control System Based on Wireless Sensor Network Journal of Agricultural Mechanization Research 41 pp 226-229. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.