ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Sayed, Gehad Ismail, et al. “Feature Selection via a Novel Chaotic Crow Search Algorithm.” Neural Computing and Applications, vol. 31, no. 1, 2019, pp. 171–188. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kennedy, J., and R. Eberhart. “Particle Swarm Optimization.” Neural Networks, 1995. Proceedings., IEEE International Conference On, vol. 4, 2002, pp. 1942–1948. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Xin-She, and Xingshi He. “Bat Algorithm: Literature Review and Applications.” International Journal of Bio-Inspired Computation, vol. 5, no. 3, 2013, pp. 141–149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arora, Sankalap, and Satvir Singh. “Butterfly Optimization Algorithm: A Novel Approach for Global Optimization.” Soft Computing - A Fusion of Foundations, Methodologies and Applications Archive, vol. 23, no. 3, 2019, pp. 715–734. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Xin-She. “Flower Pollination Algorithm for Global Optimization.” UCNC’12 Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Unconventional Computation and Natural Computation, 2012, pp. 240–249. [Google Scholar]
- Duan, Haibin, and Peixin Qiao. “Pigeon-Inspired Optimization: A New Swarm Intelligence Optimizer for Air Robot Path Planning.” International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics, vol. 7, no. 1, 2014, pp. 24–37. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Mirjalili, Seyedali, and Andrew Lewis. “The Whale Optimization Algorithm.” Advances in Engineering Software, vol. 95, no. 95, 2016, pp. 51–67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mirjalili, Seyedali, et al. “Grey Wolf Optimizer.” Advances in Engineering Software, vol. 69, 2014, pp. 46–61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rao, R. Venkata. Teaching–Learning-Based Optimization Algorithm. 2016, pp. 211–216. [Google Scholar]
- Duan Haibin, Ye Fei. Progress in Pigeon Cluster Optimization Algorithm. Journal of Beijing University of Technology, 2017, 43(01):1–7. [Google Scholar]
-  Tao Guojiao, Li Zhi. Journal of Sichuan University (Natural Edition) 2018, 55 Science (02): 295–300. (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Ji Xiaobo, Jin Jingfeng, Li Xianfeng. Improved Pigeon Group Algorithm for Solving High -dimensional Complex Functions. Information & Computer (TheoreticalEdition), 2020, 32(24):44–47. [Google Scholar]
- Shuanglin Li, Jiahao He, Haiyue Ao, Yanbin Liu. Real-time Obstacle-avoidance Algorithm Based on Pigeon-swarm Optimization Algorithm. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics: 1–9[2021-06-19]. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhonghua, Liu Bo, Guo Rui, Tang Jun. MPPT method for photovoltaic array based on improved pigeon swarm algorithm. Journal of Power System and Automation, 1–10[2021-06-15]. [Google Scholar]
- Guilford Tim,Roberts Stephen,Biro Dora,Rezek Iead. Positional entropy during pigeon homing II: navigational interpretation of Bayesian latent state models. Journal of theoretical biology, 2004, 227(1). [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Victoria A. Braithwaite,Tim Guilford. Viewing Familiar Landscapes Affects Pigeon Homing. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 1991, 245(1314). [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoyu Song,Ming Zhao,Qifeng Yan,Shuangyun Xing. A high-efficiency adaptive artificial bee colony algorithm using two strategies for continuous optimization. Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, 2019, 50. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lin, Lv Shengxiang, Zeng Yurong. A Review of Optimization Algorithms for Drosophila. Control and Decision, 2017, 32(07): 1153–1162. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Wei, Li Qiqiang. Review of Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithms. Engineering Science, 2004(05):87–94. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.