ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Niu W, Li-Qing F, Qi Z, et al. 2019 Small displacement measuring system based on MEMS accelerometer Mathematical Problems in Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Qi, and Xiangyuan Zheng 2019 Walsh transform and empirical mode decomposition applied to reconstruction of velocity and displacement from seismic acceleration measurement Applied Sciences vol 10(10) p 3509. [Google Scholar]
- Han, et al. 2020 Random Error Reduction Algorithms for MEMS Inertial Sensor Accuracy Improvement—A Review Micromachines vol 11(11) p 1021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weixin Deng, et al 2021 Application of wavelet fuzzy threshold denoising method in MEMS accelerometer denoising Foreign Electronic Measurement Technology vol 40(08) pp 134-138. [Google Scholar]
- Bo Liu, Sanqing Hu and Qingheng Song 2009 A new3D-tracking system based on accelerometer Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology(Natural Science Edition) vol 37(06) pp 40-43. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, R., Liu, X., and Qu, Z 2016 The research of distance measurement method based on mobile phone MEMS accelerometer In 2016 8th International Conference on Intelligent Human-Machine Systems and Cybernetics (IHMSC) vol 2 pp 374-378. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Rui, et al 2017 Adaptive zero velocity update based on velocity classification for pedestrian tracking IEEE Sensors journal vol 17 pp 2137-2145. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han, Sangbo 2010 Measuring displacement signal with an accelerometer Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology vol 24 pp 329-1335. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.