ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Jingqing han, lulin yuan, discrete form of tracking differentiator, journal of systems science and mathematics, 1999, pp. 268-273. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jinkun. MATLAB Simulation of Advanced PID Control (4th Edition)[M]. Beijing: Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2016, pp. 244-245. [Google Scholar]
- Huang yi, zhang wenge. Development of active disturbance rejection controller [J]. Control theory & applications, 2002, 19 (4):485-492. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Bin. Introduction to Active Disturbance Rejection Control [M]. Beijing: Beihang University Press, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Han Jingqing. Active Disturbance Rejection Control Technology: Control Technology for Estimating and Compensating Uncertainties [M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2008.9. [Google Scholar]
- M.PRZYBYLA, M.KORDASZ, R.MADONSKI. Active Disturbance Rejection Control of a 2DOF manipulator with significant modeling uncertainty [J]. Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences. Technical Sciences, 2012, 60(3):35-39. [Google Scholar]
- Ych Fu-Kuang, Huang Chia-Wei, Huang Jian-Ji, Adaptive fuzzy sliding-mode control for a mini-UAV with propellers, Proceedings of the SICE Annual Conference 2011, pp. 645-650. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Z Q, Hu S H, Jiang F J, A novel motion control design approach based on active disturbance rejection, Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Control and Decision, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Peng C, Bai Y, Qiao G Y, et al. Anti-windup and multi-mode PID control of yaw movement for a quad-rotor UAV [J]. Robot, 2015, 37(4):415-423. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Chenxi, Research on ADRC and Controller Parameter Tuning Method [D]. Jiangnan University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.