ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Benslimane A. Localization in vehicular ad hoc networks. Proceedings of the Systems Communications. Montreal, USA, 2005: 19-25. [Google Scholar]
- Ferreira A F G, Fernandes D M A, Catarino A P, et al. Localization and positioning systems for emergency responders: A survey. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, 2017, 19(4): 2836-2870. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin P, Li Q, Fan Q, et al. A real-time location-based services system using WiFi fingerprinting algorithm for safety risk assessment of workers in tunnels. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2014: 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- HoQ D, Gao Y, Le-Ngoc T. Challenges and research opportunities in wireless communication networks for smart grid. IEEE Wireless Communications, 2013, 20(3): 89-95. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carotenuto R,Merenda M,Iero D, et al. Ranging RFID Tags With Ultrasound. IEEE SENSORS JOURNAL, 2018.18(7): 2967. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Briese D, Kunze H,Rose G. UWB localization using adaptive covariance Kalman Filter based on sensor fusion. IEEE International Conference on Ubiquitous Wireless Broadband (IcUwB), 2017: 1-2. [Google Scholar]
- Hirt W. Ultra-wideband radio technology: overview and future research. Computer Communications, 2003, 26(1):46-52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JENSEN C S, LAHRMANN H, PAKALNIS S, et al. The INFATI data.2004. [Google Scholar]
- Bebek o,Suster M A, Rajgopal s, et al. Personal navigation via high-resolution gait-corrected inertial measurement units. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 2010,59(11): 3018-3027. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tatchikou R, Biswas, Dion F. Cooperative vehicle collision avoidance using inter-vehicle packet forwarding. Proceedings of the IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM’05). Louis, USA, 2005, 5: 5-2766. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.