ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Fujisawa H. Forty years of research in character and document recognitionan industrial perspective [J]. Pattern Recognition, 2008, 41(8): 2435-2446. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Z, Chen X, Li E, et al. Edge intelligence: Paving the last mile of artificial intelligence with edge computing [J]. Proceedings of the IEEE, 2019, 107(8): 1738-1762. [Google Scholar]
- Li E, Zhou Z, Chen X. Edge intelligence: On-demand deep learning model co-inference with device-edge synergy[C]//Proceedings of the 2018 Workshop on Mobile Edge Communications. 2018: 31-36. [Google Scholar]
- Simonyan K, Zisserman A. Very deep convolutional networks for large-scale image recognition. Sep. 4, 2014[J]. arXiv preprint arXiv:1409.1556, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- He K, Zhang X, Ren S, et al. Deep residual learning for image recognition[C]//Proceedings of the IEEE conference on computer vision and pattern recognition. 2016: 770-778. [Google Scholar]
- Zagoruyko S, Komodakis N. Wide residual networks [J]. arXiv preprint arXiv:1605.07146, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Howard A G, Zhu M, Chen B, et al. Mobilenets: Efficient convolutional neural networks for mobile vision applications [J]. arXiv preprint arXiv:1704.04861, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Lecun Y, Bottou L, Bengio Y, et al. Gradient-based learning applied to document recognition[J]. Proceedings of the IEEE, 1998, 86(11):2278-2324 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.