ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Wang B C, Zhang G Y and Hou H Q 2001 Study of Passive Location Technologies (Shipboard Electronic Countermeasure) pp 119-129. [Google Scholar]
- He H, Yang C S and Fu W B 2007 Analysis of Locating Precision of Passive Radar (Modem Radar) pp 1-3. [Google Scholar]
- YU C L, ZHANG Y F and WANG F 2012 Present situation and development trend of passive location technology system and equipment (Journal of Air Force Radar Academy) pp 79-85. [Google Scholar]
- Xiu J J, He Y and Wang G R, Dong Y L 2005 Study on Cut Angle of Direction Finding Location System (Journal of Astronautics) pp 83-86. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu L and Shen Z G 2012 LS-Kalman algorithm for passive target location and tracking with bearing-only measurements (Infrared and Laser Engineering) pp 83-86. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang P, Fang Y W and Zhu J H 2012 Passive Tracking by Dual Aircraft Cooperation Based on UKF Algorithm (Electronics Optics & Control) pp 26-30. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y L, Zhou R K and Ji W P 2017 Comparison Analysis of Carrier-based Aircraft Cooperative Passive Locating System Precision (Ordnance Industry Automation) pp 41-45. [Google Scholar]
- Li D H 2016 Analysis of Multi-error Influence on Passive Orientation Precision (Modern Radar,) pp 4-8. [Google Scholar]
- Yin J H, Wan Q and Yang S W 2016 A simple and accurate TDOA-AOA localization method using two stations (IEEE Signal Processing Letters) pp 144-148. [Google Scholar]
- Pang F F, Zhang Q F and Shi W T 2016 Optimal sensor-target geome tries analysis for angle-of-arrival localization (2016 IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Communications and Computing, IEEE) pp 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J 2011 Crossing location technology (Electronic Science and Technology) pp 129-132. [Google Scholar]
- Peng D C 2009 Basic Principle and Application of Kalman Filter (Software Guide) pp32-34. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.