ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Xiang Rong T, Yu kun Z, Xin Xin J. Improved A-star algorithm for robot path planning in static environment[C]//Journal of Physics: Conference Series. IOP Publishing, 2021, 1792(1): 012067 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu D D, Sun J Q. A new algorithm based on dijkstra for vehicle path planning considering intersection attribute [J]. IEEE Access, 2021, 9: 19761–19775. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BLASI L, D’AMATO E, MATTEI M, et al. Path planning and real-time collision avoidance based on the essential visibility graph[J]. Applied Sciences, 2020, 10 (16): 5613. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xu, Zeng Xiangxin, Lang Bo. Path planning of free-floating space robot based on control variable parameterization method [J]. Optical precision engineering, 2019, 27 (02): 372–378. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LEE H Y, SHIN H, CHAE J. Path Planning for mobile agents using a genetic algorithm with a direction guided factor [J]. Electronics, 2018, 7 (10): 212–232. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fox D, Burgard W, Thrun S. Controlling synchro-drive robots with the dynamic window approach to collision avoidance[C]//Proceedings of IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems. IROS’96. IEEE, 1996, 3: 1280–1287. [Google Scholar]
- Qu Yuanrang, Xue Jianru, Zhu Yaoguo, Xiao Peng. VFH algorithm for unmanned vehicle motion planning problem [J]. Computer simulation, 2018, 35 (12): 245–251. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Bingqiang, Cao Guangyi. Research on mobile robot path planning based on artificial potential field method [J]. Computer engineering and application, 2006, 42 (27): 26–28. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Q, SHI L, SUN L, et al. Path planning for UAV-mounted mobile edge computing with deep reinforcement learning [J]. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2020, 69 (5): 5723–5728. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Bolong, Ming Lingfeng, Hu Qi, Fang Yixiang, Zheng Kai, and Li Guohui. Dynamic path planning of online Car-hailing based on deep reinforcement learning [J]. Computer research and development, 2022, 59 (02): 329–341. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xiaohui. A reinforcement learning action selection mechanism based on dynamic parameter adjustment [J]. Computer engineering and application, 2008, 44 (28): 29–31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.