ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Jen-Yao Chung. A Web services-based framework for business integration solutions. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, (2:1), 2003, 15-26. [Google Scholar]
- Ji XiaoFeng, Xu Junhua, Zhu Hua et al. A realizable intelligent agent model applied in dynamic e-business. Information Reuse and Integration, IEEE International Conference on IRI 2003, 27-29 Oct. 2003, Pages: 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Touir A, Mathkour H, Al-Naeem T. BizArk: a reusable e-business architecture based on pattern-oriented technology. Computer Systems and Applications, IEEE International Conference on ACS, 14-18 July 2003 Pages: 54. [Google Scholar]
- S Eliott. Electronic Commerce: B2C Strategies and Models. European Journal of Information Systems (12:1). 2003, p. 72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CC Pan, KH Yang, TL Lee. Secure online examination architecture based on distributed firewall. IEEE International Conference on E-technology. 2004-03. [Google Scholar]
- QF Zhao, YF Li, Research and Development of Online Examination System. Advanced Materials Research. 756-759,2013-09,1110-1113. [Google Scholar]
- CR Weeramuni, ONLINE EXAMINATION SYSTEM, 2016. http://dl.lib.mrt.ac.lk/handle/123/11705. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.