ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Bao Xuding. Current situations, problems and prospect of urban rail transit development in China [J]. China Metros, 2018:10:16-21 [Google Scholar]
- Cai Hao, Kong Lingjuan, Long Weiding et al. Research on biochemical and radioactive terrorist attack and underground environmental safety [J]. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 2005,1(2):171-191 [Google Scholar]
- Jonathan S., Markus B., Nils D., Propagation of tracer gas in a subway station controlled by natural Ventilation[J]. Journal of Heat Island Institute International, 2014,9:2-6 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Yanju, Li Yanhai, Hu Yiwei. Development and application of emergency decision system for unexpected leakage of dangerous chemicals [J]. Journal of Safetyscience and Technology, 2010, 6(4): 109-113 [Google Scholar]
- Shi Chun, Xu Linjun, Fang Jingjing. Proposal of establishing medical emergency rescue system for unexpected chemical accident and chemical terrorist attack [J]. Journal of Navy Medicine, 2005, 26(2): 111-113 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shanshan, Jiang Wei, Xia Zhiqiang. Simple analysis of emergency rescue ability building for nuclear, biological and chemical disaster in Japan [J]. Symposium on The 2nd China Conference on Command and Control, 2014,709-712 [Google Scholar]
- Tian Xiangliang, Zhong Maohua, Chen Junfeng et al. Full-scale experimental study on cross-transfer station of subway: station hall fire [J]. Journal of Safetyscience and Technology, 2019,15(3):11-18 [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Maohua, Chen Junfeng, Chen Jiacheng et al. Full-scale experimental study on cross-transfer station of subway: platform fire [J]. Journal of Safetyscience and Technology, 2019, 15(5):42-48 [Google Scholar]
- Andreas P, Markus B, Julia R, et al. OrGaMIR-Development of a safety system for reaction to an event with emission of hazardous airborne substances-like a terrorist attack or fire-based on subway climatology[J]. 4th International Symposium on Tunnel Safety and Security, 2010, 451-462 [Google Scholar]
- Markus B, James C, Andreas P. Coupling tracer gas experiments with evacuation simulation: An empirical approach to assess the effectiveness of evacuation routes in subway stations[J]. 6th International Symposium on Tunnel Safety and Security, 2014, 505-512 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.