ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Jonathan S., Markus B., Nils D., Propagation of Tracer Gas in a Subway Station Controlled by Natural Ventilation[J]. Journal of Heat Island Institute International, 2014:9-2 [Google Scholar]
- Feng qilin, Yang Yibin, Deng Ye, Cai Hao, Jiang Mingrui, Lu Jingyu, Zhang Canxin, Zhang Boyuan. Multi-robot Source Positioning Experiment in the indoor Time-Varying Flow Field And Numerical Verification [J/OL]. Environmental Engineer:1-12[2021-02-25]. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jingjing, Liu Dongdong. Research on Dense Personnel Risk Monitoring And Early Warning Mechanism – taking Beijing Ditan Temple Fair in 2016 as an example. China Civil Engineering Society, 2016:9. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yong, Xu Zhisheng, Zhao Wangda. Personnel Density Survey And Analysis for Commercial Complex [J]. Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 2015,11(05):175-180. [Google Scholar]
- Ju Yi. Simulation Research on High-density Personnel Evacuation Based on Intelligent Agent Model [D]. China University of Mining and Technology,2020. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Qilin, Yang Yibin, Deng Ye, Cai Hao, Jiang Mingrui, Lu Jingyu, Zhang Canxin, Zhang Boyuan. Multi-robot Source Positioning Experiment in the Indoor Time-Varying Flow Field And Numerical Verification [J]. Environmental Engineer, 2021,39(02):73-81. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jian, Chen Shi’e. Application of Smoke Detection in Family Fire Prevention Based on Image Processing Technology [J]. Computer Knowledge and Technology,2021,17 (06):189-191. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Tao, Lu Hong. Research on Pedestrian Detection Technology Based on Deep Learning [J]. Software Guide,2021,20(01):76-80. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zilong. The Key Technology of Abnormal Behavior Detection In Family Video Monitoring Environment [D]. Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications,2020. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Juan, Mao Xiaobo, Chen Tiejun. A Research Overview of Moving Target Tracking Algorithm [J]. Application Research of Computers,2009,26(12):4407-4410. [Google Scholar]
- Ross Girshick. Fast R-CNN,2015, arXiv:1504.08083 [Google Scholar]
- Kaiming He, Georgia Gkioxari, Piotr Dollár, Ross Girshick. Mask R-CNN,2018, arXiv:1703.06870 [Google Scholar]
- Redmon J, Divvala S, Girshick R, et al. You Only Look Once: Unified, Real-Time Object Detection[C]// Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition. IEEE, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Liu W, Anguelov D, Erhan D, et al. SSD: Single Shot MultiBox Detector[J]. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhaojun. Research on improved algorithm based on people counting and tracking in video and its realization [D]. Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications,2013. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiao. Research on people counting algorithm in video based on target detection [D]. Harbin Institute of Technology,2019. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Wei, Lu Jinkang, Li Boshen, Wu Qishuo, Bai Yingdong, Pan Chao. Optimization of real-time people counting detection based on Faster RCNN [J]. Journal of Changchun University,2020,41(04):369-374. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Shoujuan, Zheng Guanghao, Peng Yixuan, Wang Zhanqing. Detection of students in classroom and counting method based on YOLOv3 algorithm [J]. Software Guide,2020,19(09):78-83. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jinming, Qu Yi, Pei Yuhao, Yi Zejiang. Slightly-adjusted pedestrian reidentification based on pre-trained convolutional neural network model [J]. Computer Engineering and Applications,2018,54(20):219-222+229. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Manli. Research on image recognition algorithm based on convolutional neural network (CNN) [D]. Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture,2020. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Yan, Li Xuesong, Fu Xiandi. Fault representation of ultra-high water-content old oil field and potential of high-efficient digging for surplus oil [J]. Petroleum Geology & Oilfield Development in Daqing,2019,38(05):246-253. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.