ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Haoran Xu, Fuqiang He, Yajun Xue, et al. Study on structural optimization design and characteristics of multifunctional wood plate double screw mixer based on EDEM [J]. Mechanical strength, 2021, 43 (02): 366-372. [Google Scholar]
- Ke Zhang, Shuo Zhang, Yu Wenda, et al. Spiral numerical simulation analysis based on discrete element-finite element coupling simulation[J]. Journal of Shenyang Architecture University (natural science edition), 2021, 37 (04): 746-752. [Google Scholar]
- Laurent B F C, Cleary P W. Comparative study by PEPT and DEM for flow and mixing in a ploughshare mixer [J]. Powder technology, 2012, 228: 171-186. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cleary P W. Particulate mixing in a plough share mixer using DEM with realistic shaped particles [J]. Powder technology, 2013, 248: 103-120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alian M, Ein-Mozaffari F, Upreti S R. Analysis of the mixing of solid particles in a plowshare mixer via discrete element method (DEM)[J]. Powder Technology, 2015, 274: 77-87. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bo Peng, Qin Xiao. New powder mixing equipment used in China’s fine chemical industry in recent years [J]. Progress in chemical industry, 1995 (06): 34-37. [Google Scholar]
- Wangchang Li, Yao Zhang. Progress of high-efficiency powder mixer [J]. Zhejiang chemical industry, 1997 (01): 8-12. [Google Scholar]
- Yilun Wu, Jie Feng. Material mixing process in plough mixer [J]. Fire control technology and product information, 2005 (06): 19-23. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Z, Peng S, Yi J, et al. Structure optimization of plough blades in a ploughshare mixer using the DEM simulations[J]. Engineering Computations, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Guoming Hu. Discrete element method analysis and Simulation of granular system: industrial application of discrete element method and brief introduction of EDEM software [M]. Wuhan: Wuhan University of Technology Press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Shaohua Li, Mingliang Zhu, Lidong Zhang, et al. Analysis of radial mixing evaluation method of three component particles in rotary device [J]. Progress in chemical industry, 2013, 32 (06): 1224-1229. [Google Scholar]
- Ya Mao, Xiong fan, Zhi Jiang. Study on mixing characteristics of vertical continuous mixer based on EDEM [J]. Computer simulation, 2018, 35 (12): 181-184. [Google Scholar]
- Zhiping Chen, Xuwen Zhang, Xinghua Lin, et al. Design and selection manual of stirring and mixing equipment[M]. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.