ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Zhou W, Simoncelli E P and Bovik A C 2003 Multiscale structural similarity for image quality assessment The Thrity-Seventh Asilomar Conference on Signals (Pacific Grove:IEEE) p 1398-1402 [Google Scholar]
- Qu G H, Zhang D L and Yan P F 2002 Information measure for performance of image fusion (Electronics Letters vol 38) chapter 7 pp 313-315 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Daugman J G 1988 Complete discrete 2-D Gabor transforms by neural networks for image analysis and compression (IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing vol 36) chapter 7 pp 1169-1179 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xydeas C S and Pv V 2000 Objective image fusion performance measure (Military Technical Couri-er vol 56) chapter 4 pp 181-193 [Google Scholar]
- Sheikh H R and Bovik A C C 2006 Image information and visual quality (IEEE Transactions on Image Processing vol 15) chapter 2 pp7 430-444 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y, Chen X and Cheng J 2017 A medical image fusion method based on convolutional neural networks 2017 20th International Conference on Information Fusion (Xi’an:IEEE) p 1-7 [Google Scholar]
- Yin M, Liu X N and Liu Y 2018 Medical Image Fusion With Parameter-Adaptive Pulse Coupled Neural Network in Nonsubsampled Shearlet Transform Domain (IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement vol 68) chapter 1 pp 49-64 [Google Scholar]
- Ma K D, Zeng K and Wang Z 2015 Perceptual quality assessment for multi-exposure image fusion (IEEE Transactions on Image Processing A Publication of the IEEE Signal Processing Society vol 24) chapter 11 pp 3345. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.