ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- National Energy Administration 2019 Operation aspect of grid connected wind power [Google Scholar]
- A R Ghahnavieh and M F Firuzabad, and M Othman 2015 Optimal unified power flow controller application to enhance total transfer capability IET Gener. Transm. Distrib vol 9 no 4 pp 358–368 [Google Scholar]
- B P Bhattarai et al 2018 Improvement of transmission line ampacity utilization by weather-based dynamic line rating IEEE Trans. Power Del vol 33 no 4 pp 1853–1863 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y L Wang 2019 Analysis on the DTR of Transmission Lines to Improve the Utilization of Wind Power 2018 IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting (IAS) [Google Scholar]
- M A H Colin and J A Pilgrim 2019 Cable Thermal Risk Estimation for Overplanted Wind Farms IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery vol 35 pp 609-617 [Google Scholar]
- A K Kazerooni and J Mutale and M Perry and S Venkatesan and D Morrice 2011 Dynamic thermal rating application to facilitate wind power integration IEEE Trondheim PowerTech [Google Scholar]
- 2007 IEEE Standard for Calculating the Current-Temperature of Bare Overhead Conductors IEEE Power Engineering Society NY USA pp c1-59. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jianmin and ZHANG Hongliang and XIE Shuhong et al 2017 Typical application and development prospect of XLPE insulated submarine cable for offshore wind farm in China Southern Power System Technology [Google Scholar]
- R Olsen and J Holboell and U S Gudmundsdottir 2013 Electrothermal coordi nation in cable-based transmission grids IEEE Trans. Power Syst vol 28 no 4 pp 4867–4874 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- 2006 IEC Standard-Electric Cables-Calculation of the current rating-part 1-1:Current Rating Equations (100% load factor) and Calculation of Losses-General IEC Standard 60287-1-1 [Google Scholar]
- 2006 IEC Standard-Electric Cables-Calculation of the current rating-part 2-1:Thermal Resistance-Calculation of Thermal Resistance IEC Standard 60287-2-1 [Google Scholar]
- S C E Jupe and D Kadar and G Murphy and M G Bartlett and K T Jackson 2011 Application of a dynamic thermal rating system to a 132kV distribution network in Proc. 2nd IEEE PES Int. Conf. Exhibit. Innovative Smart Grid Technol pp 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- S D Kim and M M Morcos 2013 An application of dynamic thermal line rating control system to up-rate the ampacity of overhead transmission lines IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery vol 28 no 2 pp 1231-1232 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q P Zhang and Z Y Qian 2005 Study on real-time dynamic capacity-increase of transmission line Power System Technology vol 29 no 19 pp 18-21 [Google Scholar]
- J S The and Lai and Nor Asiah Muhamad 2018 Prospects of using the dynamic thermal rating system for reliable electrical networks: A review IEEE Access vol 6 pp 26765-26778 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K Morozovska and P Hilber 2017 Study of the monitoring systems for dynamic line rating Energy Proc. vol. 105 pp 2557–2562 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiashen Teh and Ching-Ming Lai 2019 Reliability impacts of the dynamic thermal rating system on smart grids considering wireless communications IEEE Access vol 7 pp 41625 - 41635 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Working Group on Monitoring & Rating of Subcommittee 15.11 on Overhead Lines 2013 Real-time overhead transmission-line monitoring for dynamic rating IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery vol 31 no 3 pp 921-927 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.