ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Arfeen Z A, Khairuddin A B, Larik R M, et al. Control of distributed generation systems for microgrid applications: A technological review. International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, 29(9): e12072 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Farrokhabadi M, Cañizares C A, Simpson-Porco J W, et al. Microgrid stability definitions, analysis, and examples. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 35(1): 13-29(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang C, Wu J and Zhou Y, et al. Peer-to-Peer energy trading in a Microgrid. Applied Energy, 220: 1-12 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mengelkamp E, Gärttner J, Rock K, et al. Designing microgrid energy markets: A case study: The Brooklyn Microgrid. Applied Energy, 210: 870-880 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meeuw A, Schopfer S, Wörner A, et al. Implementing a blockchain-based local energy] market: Insights on communication and scalability. Computer Communications, 160: 158-171 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khalili S, Disfani V, Ahmadi M. Impact of Blockchain Technology on Electric Power Grids--A case study in LO3 Energy. arXiv:2106.05395 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.