ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Wei Y M, Han R, Wang C, et al. Self-preservation strategy for approaching global warming targets in the post-Paris Agreement era[J]. Nature communications, 2020, 11(1): 1-13. [Google Scholar]
- Danish, Zhang, B., Wang, B., Wang, Z., 2017. Role of renewable energy and nonrenewable energy consumption on EKC: evidence from Pakistan. J. Clean. Prod. 156, 855e864. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah M A, Yatim A H M, Tan C W, et al. A review of maximum power point tracking algorithms for wind energy systems[J]. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, 2012, 16(5): 3220-3227. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tiwari R, Babu N R. Recent developments of control strategies for wind energy conversion system[J]. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 66: 268-285. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Tse N, Gao Z. Synthesis on PI-based pitch controller of large wind turbines generator[J]. Energy conversion and management, 2011, 52(2): 1288-1294. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Q, Jiao X, Luo Q, et al. L1 adaptive pitch angle controller of wind energy conversion systems[J]. ISA transactions, 2020, 103: 28-36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Colombo L, Corradini M L, Ippoliti G, et al. Pitch angle control of a wind turbine operating above the rated wind speed: A sliding mode control approach[J]. ISA transactions, 2020, 96: 95-102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song D, Yang J, Dong M, et al. Model predictive control with finite control set for variable-speed wind turbines[J]. Energy, 2017, 126: 564-572. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Asghar A B, Liu X. Estimation of wind turbine power coefficient by adaptive neurofuzzy methodology[J]. Neurocomputing, 2017, 238: 227-233. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.