ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Singh A. Smart Grid Wide Area Monitoring, Protection and Control [J]. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), 2012. [Google Scholar]
- HAO Jinping, PIECHOCKI R J,KALESHI D, et al. Sparse malicious false data injection attacks and defense mechanisms in smart grids [J].IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics,2015,11(5):1198-1209. [Google Scholar]
- Du Wei, Zhang Xiaochen, Yang Dongmei, Chen Yonghua, Zeng Ming. Architecture and application of information physics system for comprehensive energy [J]. Electric power construction, 2020, 41(04): 90-99. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wanggen, Zheng Huicheng, Rong Guoping. Large-scale distributed computing data sensing scheduling system in cloud environment [J]. Big data, 2020, 6(01): 81-98. [Google Scholar]
- Du Helin, Miao Shiyu, Du Wenxia, Lu Feng. Study on fault diagnosis of improved principal component analysis method and data reconstruction in industrial system [J]. Journal of nanjing university of science and technology, 2019, 43(01): 72-77. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Wei, Zhao Wenhui. Energy Internet data fusion method based on time window and adaptive weighting [J]. Journal of systems management, 2016, 25(05): 907-913. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Zubaedi W, Al-Raweshidy H S. A parameterized and optimized BBU pool virlualization power model for C-RAN architecture[C]// IEEE Eurocon 2017-International Conference on Smart Technologies. IEEE, 2017:38-43. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yan, Zhang Tao, Liu Yajie, et al. Stochastic model predictive control for energy management optimization of an energy local network[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2016, 36(13): 3451-3462. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.