ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Fowler, J. W. Grand Challenges in Modeling and Simulation of Complex Manufacturing Systems [J]. Simulation Transactions of the Society for Modeling & Simulation International, 2015, 80(9):469-476. [Google Scholar]
- Mourtzis, D., M. Doukas, and D. Bernidaki. “Simulation in Manufacturing: Review and Challenges.” Procedia Cirp 25(2014):213-229. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ansari, M. Z., et al. “Compressive Behaviour of Polymer/Honeycomb Sandwich Composites.” Advanced Materials Research 278.4(2015):283-288. [Google Scholar]
- Rao, S., K. Jayaraman, and D B hattacharyya. “Short fibre reinforced cores and their sandwich panels: Processing and evaluation.” Composites Part A Applied Science & Manufacturing 42.9(2011):1236-1246. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, S., et al. “Theoretical analysis of high strength and anti-buckling of three-dimensional carbon honeycombs under shear loading.” Composites Part B Engineering 219. 5067(2021):108967. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YAVARI, and ARASH. “Generalization of Barenblatt’s cohesive fracture theory for fractal cracks.” Fractals-complex Geometry Patterns & Scaling in Nature & Society 10.02(2002):189-198. [Google Scholar]
- Park, K., and G. H. Paulino. “Cohesive Zone Models: A Critical Review of Traction-Separation Relationships Across Fracture Surfaces.” Applied Mechanics Reviews 64.6(2015):1002. [Google Scholar]
- Spring, D. W., and G. H. Paulino. “A growing library of three-dimensional cohesive elements for use in ABAQUS.” Engineering Fracture Mechanics 126(2014):190-216. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teimouri, F., M. Heidari-Rarani, and F. H. Aboutalebi. “Finite element modeling of mode I fatigue delamination growth in composites under large-scale fiber bridging.” Composite Structures (2021):113716. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J., et al. “Effect of the Cohesive Law Shape on the Modelling of Adhesive Joints Bonded with Brittle and Ductile Adhesives.” International Journal of Adhesion & Adhesives 85(2018):37-43. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.