ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Zhang Z. H, et al. Silia aerogel materials: preparation, properties, and applications in low-temperature thermal insulation, Journal of Aeronautical Materials, 35(2015), 1, pp. 87-96. [Google Scholar]
- Wu X. D, et al. Advance in research of high temperature resistant aerogel used as insulation material, Materials Review, 29(2015), 9, pp. 102-108. [Google Scholar]
- Hya B, Hz A, Pb B, et al. Prediction of Thermal Conductivity of Micro/Nano Porous Dielectric Materials: Theoretical Model and Impact Factors[J]. Energy, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Kaganer M. G, Moscona. A. Thermal insulation in cryogenic engineering[M]. Israel Program for Scientific Translations Jerusalem, 1969. [Google Scholar]
- Reichenauer G, et al, Relationship between pore scale and the gas pressure dependence of the gaseous thermal conductivity[J]. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 300(2007), 1, pp. 204-210. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zeng S. O, et al. Geometric structure and thermal conductivity of porous medium silica aerogel, Journal of Heat Transfer, 117(1995), 4, pp. 1055-1058. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Momin A A, Shende N, Anamtatmakula A, et al. Mathematical Modeling of Heat Conduction[J]. 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Z Y, Su G H, Yang Z C. Heat conduction mechanism in silica aerogel skeleton[J]. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2020, 1605(1):012150 (7pp).. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han Y. F, et al. Simulation on phonon heat transport of silicon dioxide nanomaterial by lattice boltzman method, Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 32(2011), 9, pp. 1571-1574. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu C. Y, Li Z.Y, Pang H. Q, et al. Numerical Modeling of the Gas-contributed Thermal Conductivity of Aerogels[J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2018, 131(3): 217-225. [Google Scholar]
- Li Z, Huang X, Wu K, et al. Fabrication of regular macro-mesoporous reduced graphene aerogel beads with ultra-high mechanical property for efficient bilirubin adsorption[J]. Materials science & engineering, 2020, 106(Jan): 110282.1-110282.11. [Google Scholar]
- He Y. L, et al. Lattice Boltzmann method and its applications in engineering thermophysics, Chinese Science Bulletin, 54(2009), 18, pp. 2638-2656. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.