ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- H.Y. LIU.Correlation between enterprise environmental performance and green credit -- Based on data sample analysis of extractive services, paper and power industries, Studies on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics. 85 (2017) (In China) [Google Scholar]
- Z.H.ZHU,Y.F.TAN. Contract Regulation and Investment Efficiency of Heavily Polluting Enterprises: Quasi-natural Experimental Evidence from Green Credit Guidelines, East China Economic Management. 34, 74 (2020) (In China) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. NING, Z.M. WAN. Influence of Environmental Pollution Liability Insurance on Enterprise Investment Efficiency from the Perspective of Green Credit, Journal of Dalian University of Technology. 41, 48 (2020) (In China) [Google Scholar]
- D.W.SU,L.L.LIAN. Does Green Credit Policy Affect Corporate Financing andInvestment? Evidence from Publicly Listed Firms in Pollution–Intensive Industries in China, Journal of Financial Research in China. 123 (2018) (In China) [Google Scholar]
- D.Q.SHI,H.DING, P. WEI, J.J. LIU, Can Smart City Construction Reduce Environmental Pollution, China Industrial Economics. 117 (2018) (In China) [Google Scholar]
- Hainmueller J, Entropy Balancing for Causal Effects: A Multivariate Reweighting Method to Produce Balanced Samples in Observational Studies, Political Analysis. 20, 25(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.