ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Huizhong DONG,Mengchao YAO.Impacts of land use change on ecosystem service value in chengdu-chongqing economic zone [J]. Bulletin of soil and water conservation,2020, 40(1):213–220. [Google Scholar]
- Bojie FU,Liding CHEN,Jun WANG,et al. Land use structure and ecological process[J]. Quaternary research, 2003, 23(3):247–255. [Google Scholar]
- Ni XIANG,Jie XUE,Pingyun WANG.Analysis of land use change and driving force in West Coast New Area of Qingdao city [J].Urban Surveying and Mapping, 2021(4):41–44. [Google Scholar]
- Fachao LIANG, Qiyu HU,Xiaoxing QI.Landscape ecological risk assessment and management strategy based on life community: A case study of Chengdu-Chongqing Urban agglomeration [J].Economic Geography, 2021,41(8):152–159. [Google Scholar]
- Wei ZHAO,Xinyi ZOU,Haixia PU.Ecological security pattern construction in Chengdu-Chongqing Economic Circle [J]. China Environmental Science,2021, 41(5): 2423–2433. [Google Scholar]
- Hongli GAO. Study on evaluation of Comprehensive Carrying capacity of Chengdu- Chongqing Urban Agglomeration [D]. Chongqing, China: Southwest University,2011. [Google Scholar]
- JianFeng SHU.Study on evolution characteristics and influencing factors of ecological land use in Chengdu-Chongqing Urban agglomeration [C]. Urban Planning Society of China.]Spatial governance for high-quality development: Proceedings of the 2021 China Urban Planning Conference (08 Urban Ecological Planning) [M].Chengdu, Sichuan, China: China Architecture and Architecture Press,2021:10. [Google Scholar]
- Jiyuan LIU,Jia NING,Wenhui KUANG, et al.Spatial-temporal patterns and new characteristics of land use change in China from 2010 to 2015 [J].Acta geographica sinica, 2018,73(5): 789–802. [Google Scholar]
- Jian ZHANG,Gang LEI,Lianghua QI, et al.Impact of land use change on landscape pattern and ecological service value in Danjiangkou city from 2003 to 2018.Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2021, 41(4): 1280–1290. [Google Scholar]
- Weifeng QIAO,Yehua SHENG,Bin FANG, et al.Information mining of land use evolution in highly urbanized regions based on transfer matrix: A case study of Suzhou city, Jiangsu Province [J].Geographical research,2013,32(8):1497–1507. [Google Scholar]
- Huiyi ZHU,Xiubin LI.A study on the index model of regional land use change [J]. Acta geographica sinica, 2003,58(5): 643–650. [Google Scholar]
- Haiyuan LIU.Analysis of land use/cover change and its driving forces in Tianjin from 2000 to 2020 [J].Rural Economy and Science and Technology, 201,32(16): 17–19. [Google Scholar]
- Kuang XIAO,Yukuan WANG,Guang WU, et al. Spatial-temporal change and driving factors of landscape pattern in Chengdu city.Yangtze river, 2018,49(9): 11–18. [Google Scholar]
- Kaiqun ZHU,Yongheng ZHU,Mengtian WANG.Change of urban land landscape pattern and its driving forces: A case study of Wuhu City, Anhui Province [J].Journal of anhui agricultural sciences,2018,46(6):55–61. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoling WANG,Xingyao LI.Study on the development trend and path optimization of Chengdu-Chongqing urban agglomeration under the national strategy of pilot Free Trade Zone [J].City, 2019, (11) : 25–36. [Google Scholar]
- Zhanfeng YANG,Xiaomei DUAN.Structural analysis of economic growth in Chengdu- Chongqing urban agglomeration: An empirical study based on extended MRW Model [J].Western forum,2018,28(5):81–90. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.