ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- LI M, LUO Q, JI J, et al. Hydrodynamic analysis and flame pulsation of continuously spilling fire spread over n-butanol fuel under different slope angles [J]. Fire Safety Journal, 2021, 126: 103467. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LI L, ZHAI X, WANG J, et al. Experimental study on vertical spill fire characteristics of transformer oil under continuous spill condition [J]. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 2021, 156: 521-530. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BLINOV V, KHUDYAKOV G. Diffusion burning of liquids [R]: Army Engineer Research and Development Labs Fort Belvoir VA, 1961. [Google Scholar]
- BABRAUSKAS V. Estimating large pool fire burning rates [J]. Fire technology, 1983, 19(4): 251-261. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CHAUDHARY A, TIWARI M K, GUPTA A, et al. Experimental study on burning behavior of crude karanja oil pool fire [J]. Heat Transfer Research, 2021, 52(14). [Google Scholar]
- CHEN J, ZHANG X, ZHAO Y, et al. Oxygen concentration effects on the burning behavior of small scale pool fires [J]. Fuel, 2019, 247: 378-385. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WANG L, DONG Y-H, SU S, et al. Experimental Study of the Burning Rate and Flame Length of a Diesel Pool Fire at Different Initial Oxygen Concentrations in the Engine Room of a Ship [J]. Heat Transfer Research, 2019, 50(12). [Google Scholar]
- TANG F, LI L, ZHU K, et al. Experimental study and global correlation on burning rates and flame tilt characteristics of acetone pool fires under cross air flow [J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2015, 87: 369-375. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PICU L, RUSU E. Evaluation of the Human Discomfort Caused by Ship Vibrations [J]. Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 2021, 29(1): 5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LIU J, LI D, WANG Z, et al. A state-of-the-art research progress and prospect of liquid fuel spill fires [J]. Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, 2021, 28: 101421. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NING Y, ZHANG L, WANG Z, et al. Effect of initial temperature and initial pressure on the lower explosion limit of aviation kerosene; proceedings of the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, F, 2021 [C]. IOP Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- WELKER J, PIPKIN O, SLIEPCEVICH C. The effect of wind on flames [J]. Fire Technology, 1965, 1(2): 122-129. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WELKER J, SLIEPCEVICH C. Bending of wind-blown flames from liquid pools [J]. Fire Technology, 1966, 2(2): 127-135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WELKER J, SLIEPCEVICH C. Burning rates and heat transfer from wind-blown flames [J]. Fire Technology, 1966, 2(3): 211-218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TAO Z, YANG W, SUN Z, et al. Experimental study of oil pool shape and environment pressure on the wall fire behavior in an airplane cargo compartment [J]. International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 2022, 174: 107440. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.