ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- SCHOENNAGEL T, NELSON C R. Restoration relevance of recent National Fire Plan treatments in forests of the western United States[J]. Frontiers in Ecology & the Environment, 2011,9(5): 271–277. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SAATY T L, KEARNS K P. The Analytic Hierarchy Process[J]. Analytical planning,1985,4:63–86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BROWN D G. Predicting vegetation types at treeline using topography and biophysical disturbance variables[J]. Journal of Vegetation Science, 2010, 5(5): 641–656. [Google Scholar]
- PUREVDORJ T, TATEISHI R, ISHIYAMA T, et al. Relationships between percent vegetation cover and vegetation indices[J]. International Journal of Remote Sensing,1998,19(18): 3519–3535. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HULBERT G. Effects of fire, topography and year-to-year climatic variation on species composition in tallgrass prairie[J]. Plant Ecology,1987,72(3): 175–185. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.