ITM Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2022The 4th International Conference on Computing and Wireless Communication Systems (ICCWCS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Antennas & Propagation|
|Published online||02 September 2022|
- V.G. Veselago , the electrodynamics of substrates with simultaneously negative value of ɛ and μ, soviet physics uspekhi vvolume o10, number 4, pp. 509-514. [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Smith, W.J. Padilla, D.C. Vier, and S. Schultz, Composite Medium with Simultaneously Negative Permeability and Permittivity, pp. 1-4,(2000) [Google Scholar]
- C. Caloz, T. Itoh, Electromagnetic metamaterials: transmission line theory and crowave applications, John Wiley&Sons; (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Anouar, L. Setti, Multiband Microstrip Patch Antenna for 5G Wireless Mobile Phone, International Journal of Science and Research, IJSR, Volume 9 Issue 10, ( October 2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.O. Abolade, D.B.O. Konditi, A shorting-pin based compact meander multiband printed monopole antenna, Heliyon 7 (2021) e08390 [Google Scholar]
- N. Thamil Selvi, P. Thiruvalar Selvan, S.P.K. Babu, R. Pandeeswari, Multiband metamaterial-inspired antenna using split ring resonator, computers and Electrical Engineering 84(2020) 106613 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhu, T. Li, K. Li, Z. Jian su, X.Wang, H. Qing Zhai, L. Li, and C.Hong Liang, Electrically Small Metamaterial-Inspired Tri-band Antenna with Meta-mode, DOI: 10.1109 /(LAWP. 2015). 2421356. IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zerrouk, S. Larbi, Multiband Reconfigurable antenna for Wireless Communications Systems Using metamaterials, 16th 16th International Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security , ICCWC; DOI.10.3419/IWS.21.108: 436-440 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sharma, S. Meena and R.K. Saraswat, Split-Ring Resonator for WLAN/WIMAX/X Standard, http://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-5566-4_4: 35-41 [Google Scholar]
- A. Benbarka, L. Setti, A. Tribak, H. Nachouane, and H. Tizyi, Frequency Tunable Filtenna Using Defected Ground Structure Filter in the Sub-6GHz for cognitive Radio Applications, Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol.118, 213-229, (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Pandeeswari and S.Raghavan, Microstrip Antenna with complementary split ring resonator loaded ground plane for gain enhancement, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters/ Vol.57, No.2 (February 2015), DOI 10.1002/mop [Google Scholar]
- Z.Zerrouk, S.Larbi, Frequency Reconfigurable Anetnna Using Infinity Complementary Split Ring Resonator for Wireless Communication, ICECET. DOI: 10.1109/ICECET52533.2021.9698543 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Rothwell, J.L.Frasch, S.M. Ellison, P. Chahal, and R.O.Ouedraogo, Analysis of the Nicolson-Ross-Weir Method for Characterizing the Electromagnetic Properties of Engineered Materials, Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 157, 31-47, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Chen, T.M. Grzegorczyk, B.I. Wu, J. Pacheco, Jr., and J. A. Kong, Robust method to retrieve the constitutive effective parameters of metamaterials, PHYSICAL REVIEW E 70, 016608 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Reddy, S. Raghavan, Split ring resonator and its evolved structures over the past decade, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Computing, Communication and Nanotechnology ICECCN (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.Pekçokguler, G. Dundar, H. Torun, A.Yalçinkaya, A novel equivalent circuit model for split ring resonator with an application of low phase noise reference oscillator, INTEGRATION the VLSI journal 61 (2018) 160-166 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.E.Terman, Radio Engineers’ Handbook, Mcgraw-Hill, New York, (1943) [Google Scholar]
- F. Rahmani, N. Amar Touhami, A. Belbachir Kchairi, N.Taher, Circular Planar Antenna with Reconfigurable Radiation Pattern using PIN Diodes, 13th International Conference Interdisciplinarity in Engineering, INTER-ENG 2019, Procedia Manufacturing 46 (2020) 760–765. DOI: 10.1016/j.promfg.2020.04.001 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.