ITM Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2022The 4th International Conference on Computing and Wireless Communication Systems (ICCWCS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Antennas & Propagation|
|Published online||02 September 2022|
- N. O. Parchin, H. J. Basherlou, and R. A. Abd-Alhameed, 7 (n.d.) [Google Scholar]
- T. Iida and J. N. Pelton, in Handbook of Satellite Applications, edited by J. N. Pelton, S. Madry, and S. Camacho-Lara (Springer New York, New York, NY, 2013), pp. 397–426 [Google Scholar]
- E. T. Rahardjo, D. P. Yusuf, Basari, and F. Y. Zulkifli, in 2015 Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC) (IEEE, Nanjing, China, 2015), pp. 1–3 [Google Scholar]
- R. Karli and H. Ammor, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Strumwasser, J. A. Short, and R. J. Stegen, in (1952) [Google Scholar]
- (n.d.) [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Balanis, Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, 2nd ed (Wiley, New York, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- V. H. R. K. V. Harsha Ram Keerthi, IOSR-JECE 5, 49 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bansal and R. Gupta, Int. j. Inf. Tecnol. 12, 149 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Daniels, Ground Penetrating Radar (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. N. A. Karim, M. F. A. Malek, M. F. Jamlos, L. Y. Seng, and N. Saudin, in 2013 IEEE International RF and Microwave Conference (RFM) (IEEE, Penang, Malaysia, 2013), pp. 253–257 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cherniakov, M. Salous, V. Kostylev, and R. Abdullah, in European Radar Conference, 2005. EURAD 2005. (IEEE, La Defense, Paris, France, 2005), pp. 165–168 [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Willis, Bistatic Radar (SciTech Publishing, Edison, NJ, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. N. A. Karim, M. F. A. Malek, M. F. Jamlos, A. Z. Abdullah, N. S. Md Noorpi, N. M. Mokhtar, and M. A. Jusoh, in Theory and Applications of Applied Electromagnetics, edited by H. A. Sulaiman, M. A. Othman, M. Z. A. Abd. Aziz, and M. F. Abd Malek (Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2015), pp. 59–67 [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Aguilar, M. Beadle, P. T. Thompson, and M. W. Shelley, 6 (n.d.) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kumar and N. Sharma, IJECE 6, 23 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Oulhaj, N. Touhami, M. Aghoutane, and A. Tazón, 11, 32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Raza, W. Lin, M. K. Ishfaq, M. Inam, F. Masud, and M. H. Dahri, International Journal of Antennas and Propagation 2021, 1 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Bembarka A, Setti L, Tribak A, Nachouane H, Tizyi H (2022) Frequency tunable filtenna using defected ground structure filter in the sub-6 ghz for cognitive radio applications. PIER C 118:213–229. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.