ITM Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2022The 4th International Conference on Computing and Wireless Communication Systems (ICCWCS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Passive & Active Components, Circuits & Subsystems|
|Published online||02 September 2022|
- A. Deutch et al., “Modeling and characterization of long on-chip interconnections for high performance microprocessors,” IBM J. Res. Develop, 39, pp. 547-567, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- A. Deutch et al., “When are transmission-line effects important for on-chip interconnections,” IEEE Trans. Microwave 77zeor-yTech., Oct. 1997. [Google Scholar]
- A. Semlyen & A. Dabuleanu, “Fast and accurate switching transient calculations on transmission lines with ground return using recursive convolutions,” IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, PAS-94(2), pp. 561-571, 1975. [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Marti, “Accurate modelling of frequency-dependent transmission lines in electromagnetic transient simulations,” IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, PAS-101(1), pp. 147-157, 1982. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Marti, “Simulation of transients in underground cables with frequency dependent modal transformation matrices,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 3(3), pp. 1099-1110, 1988. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.. Bouzidi, , A . El Idrissi,.; H .Rouijaa, M .Saih,. Transmission lines modeling approach based on the approximation of Pade. In Proceedings of the 2019 PhotonIcs & Electromagnetics Research Symposium, Rome, Italy, 17–20 June 2019; pp. 4009–4017. [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Ho. C. W, “Theory and Computer-aided Analysis of Lossless Transmission Lines, " IBM J. Res. Dev., vol. 17, no. (3), pp. 249-255, May 1973. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. H. Branin, “Transient analysis of lossless transmission lines,” Proc. IEEE, 55, (11), pp. 2012-2013, 1967. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Mejdoub, H. Rouijaa, && A. Ghammaz, “Transient analysis of lossy multi-conductor transmission lines model based by the characteristics method,” Int. J. Eng. Technol., 3 (1), pp. 47–53, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Dounavis, X. Li, M. S. Nakhla, & R. Achar, “Passive Closed-Form Transmission-line Model for General-purpose Circuit Simulators,” IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., 47 (12), Dec 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bouzidi, A. El Idrissi, H. Rouijaa, & M. Saih, “Transmission lines modeling approach based on the approximation of Pade,” in Proceedings of the 2019 Photonics & Electromagnetics Research Symposium, Rome, Italy, 17–20 June 2019, pp. 4009–4017. [Google Scholar]
- C. Yen, Z. Fazarinc, & R. L. Wheeler, “Time-domain skin-effect model for transient analysis of lossy transmission lines,” Proc. IEEE, 70, pp. 759-757. July 1982. [Google Scholar]
- A. Deutsch, “Electrical characteristics of interconnections for high-performance systems,” Proceedings of the IEEE, 86, pp. 315-355, Feb. 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Vlach & K. Singhal, “Computer Methods for Circuit Analysis and Design”. New York: Van Nostrand, 1983. [Google Scholar]
- CW. Ho, A. Ruehli, P. Brennan, “The modified nodal approach to network analysis”. IEEE Transaction on Circuit and System, vol. 22(No. 6): pp. 504-509, June 1975. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Khazaka, E. Chiprout, M. Nakhla and Q.J Zhang , “Analysis of high-speed interconnects with frequency dependent parameters” Proc. Int. Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, pp. 203-208, Zurich Switzerland, March 1995. [Google Scholar]
- L. INZOLI, H. ROUIJAA “Aseris: Emcap2000-Esacap software” Applications Handbook and Users Manual” DCR /B , janvier 2001 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.