ITM Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2022The 4th International Conference on Computing and Wireless Communication Systems (ICCWCS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 September 2022|
- G. Devadasu, S. Muthubalaji, S. Srinivasan, Anil Gunde “ An experimental approach of DVR for relieving voltage dip and voltage swell ” https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2021.01.056 [Google Scholar]
- A. Moreno-Munoz, J. J. G. de la Rosa, “Voltage Sag in Highly Automated Factories”, Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting 2008. IAS '08. IEEE, pp. 1-6, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- M. H. J. Bollen, “Understanding Power Quality Problems - Voltage Sags and Interruptions”, 1st edition, IEEE Press, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bensaid, A. Barazzouk, M. Elharoussi, and B. Rached “Effects of Symmetrical Voltage Sags on Two Induction Motors System Coupled with An Elastic Web”. Proceedings of the 2020 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Electronics, Control, Optimization and Computer Science (ICECOCS), pp.1-6, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Imdadullah, Syed Muhammad Amrr, Atif Iqbal, M.S. Jamil Asghar “Comprehensive performance analysis of flexible asynchronous AC link under various unbalanced grid voltage conditions” DOI: 10.1016/j.egyr.2021.01.028 [Google Scholar]
- Alvaro Furlani Bastos; Surya Santoso; Grazia Todeschini “Comparison of Methods for Determining Inception and Recovery Points of Voltage Variation Events” DOI: 10.1109/PESGM.2018.8585977 [Google Scholar]
- Tao Yang, Serhiy Bozhko, Greg Asher “Fast functional modelling of diode-bridge rectifier using dynamic phasors” https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-pel.2014.0414 [Google Scholar]
- Surya Hardi, R. Harahap, S. Ahmad, M. Isa “Ride through testing of variable speed drive due to voltage sag types (types I, II and III) ”DOI: 10.11591/ijpeds.v10.i2.pp690-696 [Google Scholar]
- C. Marouchos, M. Darwish and M. EI-Habrouk, “New mathematical model for analyzing three-phase controlled rectifier using switching function,” IET Power Electron., vol. 3, pp. 95-110, Jan. 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Lian; Brian K. Perkins; P. W. Lehn “Harmonic Analysis of a Three-Phase Diode Bridge Rectifier Based on Sampled-Data Model” DOI: 10.1109/TPWRD.2008.917671 [Google Scholar]
- Mohsen Jannati, Mohammad Mohammadi « A novel fast power swing blocking strategy for distance relay basedon ADALINE and moving window averaging technique » DOI: 10.1049/gtd2.12015,2020 [Google Scholar]
- Sarawut Janpong, Kongpol Areerak and Kongpan Areerak «Harmonic Detection for Shunt Active Power Filter Using ADALINE Neural Network» doi.org/10.3390/en14144351;,2021 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.