ITM Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2022International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods – fourth edition (ICAMNM 2022)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||16 November 2022|
- V. Agarwal and L. Tsoukalas, Denoising Electrical Signal via Empirical Mode Decomposition, in Proceedings of iREP Symp. Charleston, Aug. 2007 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Michigan State University, “Signals and Noise”, available at https://www2.chemistry.msu.edu/courses/cem434/Chapter%205%20%20%20%20%20%20Signals%20and%20Noise.pdf#:˜:text=%20Signal%20carries%20the%20information%20about%20the%20analyte%2C,peaks%20can%20be%20recognized%20and%20measured%20with%20certainty, accessed June 2022. [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Nicolae, P.M. Nicolae, I. D. Smaˇraˇndescu and R.C. Presuraˇ, Improving the eflciency of PQ analysis concerning quasistationary waveforms through special computational techniques, 2017 International Conference on Modern Power Systems (MPS), 2017, pp. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- L. Jing-yi, L. Hong, Y. Dong and Z. Yan-sheng, A New Wavelet Threshold Function and Denoising Application, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Vol. 2016 (2016), available at https://www.hindawi.com/journals/mpe/2016/3195492/ [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Donoho and I. M. Johnstone, Ideal spatial adaptation by wavelet shrinkage, Biometrika, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 425-455, 1994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Donoho and I. M. Johnstone, Adapting to unknown smoothness via wavelet shrinkage, Journal of the American Statistical Association, vol. 90, no. 432, pp. 1200-1224, 1995. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.mathworks.com/help/wavelet/ref/wden.html. [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Nicolae, D. Kostic, P.M. Nicolae and M.S¸. Nicolae, Recommended Wavelet Based Practices for the Estimation of Electromagnetic Noise in Different Operational Contexts, 2022 IEEE International EMC & SIPI Symposium, Spokane, USA, August 2022. [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Nicolae, P.M. Nicolae, P. Popescu and A. Purcaru, Comparative study of wavelet based techniques for electromagnetic noise evaluation and removal, Third ICAMNM 2020, ITM Web of Conferences 34, 02005 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Cristian, M.S¸. Nicolae, P.M. Nicolae, I.D. Nicolae and D.M. Purcaru, Computational Aspects Concerned with the Optimized Use of Wavelet Package Trees, 2019 International Conference on Electromechanical and Energy Systems (SIELMEN), 2019, pp. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Nicolae, K. Dusan, P M. Nicolae and R.F. Marinescu, Using Time-Eflcient Wavelet Packet Transform Decompositions to Analyze EMC Issues in Transportation Systems, 2021 IEEE International Joint EMC/SIPI and EMC Europe Symposium, 2021, pp. 597-602. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.mathworks.com/help/comm/ref/wgn.html. [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Nicolae and P.M. Nicolae, Performances evaluation of a class of original discrete wavelet transform based hybrid algorithms, 2012 IEEE 15th International Conference on Harmonics and Quality of Power, 2012, pp. 727-732. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.