ITM Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2022International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods – fourth edition (ICAMNM 2022)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||16 November 2022|
- T. Loutas and V. Kostopoulos, Utilising the wavelet transform in condition based maintenance. A review with applications., available at https://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/34959/InTech-Utilising_the_wavelet_transform_in_condition_based_maintenance_a_review_with_applications.pdf. Retrieved July 2022 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Nicolae, P.M. Nicolae and D. Kostic, Analyzing Electromagnetic Interferences in Power Applications by Using Time-Eflcient Joint Analysis Based on DWT and WPT Trees, Proceed.of EMC Europe, Rome, Sept. 2020, pp. 1-6 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- I. D. Nicolae, K. Dusan, P. M. Nicolae and R. F. Marinescu, Using Time-Eflcient Wavelet Packet Transform Decompositions to Analyze EMC Issues in Transportation Systems; Proceedings of 2021 IEEE Int. Joint EMC/SI/PI and EMC Europe Symp., 2021, pp. 597-602, (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Taskovski, L. Koleva, A. Milchevski and V. Dimcev, Near Perfect Reconstruction Filter Banks for Power Quality Analysis, Metrol. Meas. Syst., 20, no. 3, pp. 359–370, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mosavi, M.R., Rezaei, et al. GPS Solut, A fast and accurate anti-jamming system based on wavelet packet transform for GPS receivers, GPS solutions, 21, pp. 415–426 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Nicolae, P.M. Nicolae and I.D. Smaˇraˇndescu, Diminishing the Computational Burden when Analyzing Electrical Signals with Long Wavelet Filters, Annals of the Univ. of Craiova, Electr. Eng. series, 41, pp. 34-39, 2017 available at https://elth.ucv.ro/fisiere/anale/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Diminishingthe-Computational-Burden-when-Analyzing-Electrical-Signals-with-Long-WaveletFilters.pdf, retrieved July 2022 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Scaˇrlaˇtescu, M. Nicolae P.M. Nicolae, I.D. Nicolae and D.M. Purcaru, Computational Aspects Concerned with the Optimized Use of Wavelet Package Trees, Proceed. of SIELMEN Oct. 2019, Chis¸inaˇu, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I. D. Nicolae and P. M. Nicolae, Practical aspects related to paired nodes and paired harmonics in WPT analysis, Proceed. of IECON 2016 42nd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Florence, Italy, Oct. 2016, pp. 1010-1015, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Guo, T. Zhang, E. Lim, M. López-Benítez, F. Ma and L. Yu, “A Review of Wavelet Analysis and Its Applications: Challenges and Opportunities, ” in IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 58869-58903, 2022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Han, J.-C. Gong, X.-Q. Yang and L.-Z. An, “Fault Diagnosis of Rolling Bearings Using Dual-Tree Complex Wavelet Packet Transform and Time-Shifted Multiscale Range Entropy, ” in IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 59308-59326, 2022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.