ITM Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2022Fourth International Conference on Advances in Electrical and Computer Technologies 2022 (ICAECT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Recent Computer Technologies|
|Published online||15 December 2022|
- M. Kearns, L. Valiant “Cryptographic Limitations on Learning Boolean Formulae and Finite Automata”. Journal of the ACM, Volume 41, Issue 1 Jan. (1994) pp 67–95. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sharipbay, Zh.S. Sarukhanova, G.B. Shayakhmetova, N.Z. Soukhanov “Application of finite automata in cryptography” ICEMIS ’19: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Engineering and MIS June (2019) Article No.: 20 Pages 1–3. [Google Scholar]
- I. Amorim, A. Maquiavelo, R. Reis “On Linear Finite Automata and Cryptography”, Faculdade De Ciências Universidade Do Porto, August (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Saqib, M. Ahmad Shahid and M. Umair “Encryption and Decryption Using Automata Theory”, International Journal Of Multidisciplinary Sciences And Engineering, Vol. 6, No. 4, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Panda, M. Sahu and U. Rout “Encryption and Decryption algorithm using two dimensional”, International Journal of Communication Networks and Security, Vol. 1, Article 5, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bhasin, R. Kumar, N. Kathuria “Cryptography Using Cellular Automata”, National Conference on Advances in Computational Intelligence, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xuelong, L. Qianmu, X. Manwu and L. Fengyu, “A Symmetric Cryptography based on Extended cellular automata” by IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics Volume: 1 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mara, L. Encinas, A. Encinas, A. Rey, and G. Sanchez Graphic Cryptography with Pseudorandom Bit Generators and Cellular Automata Gonzalo Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, 7th International Conference, volume 2773 LNAI (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kumaresan, N.P. Gopalan, An Analytical Study of Cellular Automata and its applications in Cryptography, I. J. Computer Network and Information Security, Vol. 12, 45-54, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Szaban, F. Seredynski and P. Bouvry, Evolving Collective Behaviour of Cellular Automata for Cryptography by MELECON 2006 2006 IEEE Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference, 1-4244-0087-2, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kuldeep, R. Pokarne, M. Phaldesai, T. Bhuruk, T. Patil, and P. Kumar. “Simulation Of Conway’s Game Of Life Using Cellular Automata.” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) 9, no. 01 (2022): 2395-0056. [Google Scholar]
- V. Kuldeep, R. Mandhana, K. Paralkar, D. Pawal, S. Deshpande, and V. Sonkusale. “Pattern Matching in File System.” International Journal of Computer Applications 975: 8887. (2022) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vayadande, N. Bhavar, S. Chauhan, S. Kulkarni, A. Thorat, Cellular automata Image Encryption. (2022) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vayadande, H. More, O. More, S. Muley, A. Pathak, V. Talanikar, “Pac Man: Game Development using PDA and OOP’’, International Research Journal (2022) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vayadande, P. Sheth, A. Shelke, V. Patil, S. Shevate, C. Sawakare, “Simulation and Testing”, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Vol.10, Issue.1, pp.13-17, 2022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Gurav, S. Suryawanshi, P. Narkhede, S. Patil, S. Hukare, K. Vayadande, “Universal Turing machine simulator”, International Journal of Advance Research, Ideas and Innovations in Technology, ISSN: 2454-132X, (Volume 8, Issue 1 V8I1-1268 )(2022) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vayadande, K. Patel, N. Punde, S. Patil, S. Nikam, S. Pathrabe, “Non-Deterministic Finite Automata to Deterministic Finite Automata Conversion by Subset Construction Method using Python, ” International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Vol.10, Issue.1, pp.1-5, 2022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Vayadande and S. Pate and N. Agarwal and D. Navale and A. Nawale and P. Parakh, “Modulo Calculator Using Tkinter Library”, EasyChair Preprint no. 7578, EasyChair, 2022. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.