ITM Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2022Fourth International Conference on Advances in Electrical and Computer Technologies 2022 (ICAECT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Recent Computer Technologies|
|Published online||15 December 2022|
- Krishnapriya S, Greeshma Sarath, Securing Land Registration using Blockchain 2020 Third International Conference on Computing and Network Communications, 2020, Vol 171, pp. 1708-1715 [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Suganthe, N. Shanthi, R.S. Latha, K. Gowtham, S. Deepak Kumar, R. Elango Blockchain enabled Digitization of Land Registration 2021 International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI), 2021, pp. 1-5 [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Majumdar, M. Monim and M. M. Shahriyer Blockchain based Land Registry with Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) Consensus in Bangladesh 2020 IEEE Region 10 Symposium (TENSYMP), 2020, pp. 1756-1759. [Google Scholar]
- I. Mishra, Supriya, A. Sahoo and M. Vivek Anand Digitization of Land Records using Blockchain Technology 2021 International Conference on Advance Computing and Innovative Technologies in Engineering (ICACITE), 2021, pp. 769-772 [Google Scholar]
- D. Shinde, S. Padekar, S. Raut, A. Wasay and S. S. Sambhare Land Registry Using Blockchain A Survey of existing systems and proposing a feasible solution 2019 5th International Conference On Computing, Communication, Control And Automation (ICCUBEA), 2019, pp. 1-6 [Google Scholar]
- Castellanos, Arturo & Benbunan-Fich, Raquel Digitization of Land Records: From Paper to Blockchain 2018 Thirty Ninth International Conference on Information Systems, San Francisco 2018 [Google Scholar]
- A. Thosar, M. Hame, A. Sarode and P. Kaur Land Registry Management using Blockachain 2020 International Conference on Smart Innovations in Design, Environment, Management, Planning and Computing (ICSIDEMPC), 2020, pp. 335-340 [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Tinu A Survey on Blockchain TechnologyTaxonomy, Consensus Algorithms and Applications International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Vol.6, Issue.5, pp.691-696, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Gollapalli, G. Krishnamoorthy, N. S. Jagtap and R. Shaikh Land Registration System Using Block-chain 2020 International Conference on Smart Innovations in Design, Environment, Management, Planning and Computing (ICSIDEMPC), 2020, pp. 242-247 [Google Scholar]
- Centre of Excellence in Blockchain Technology, National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology Land Records blockchain.gov.in. https://blockchain.gov.in/landrecords.html (accessed: Mar. 25, 2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.