ITM Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2022Fourth International Conference on Advances in Electrical and Computer Technologies 2022 (ICAECT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Recent Computer Technologies|
|Published online||15 December 2022|
- Acar, Abbas, Hidayet Aksu, A Selcuk Uluagac, and Mauro Conti. “A survey on homomorphic encryption schemes: Theory and implementation.” ACM Computing Surveys (Csur) 51, no. 4 (2018): 1-35. [Google Scholar]
- Cousins, David Bruce, Kurt Rohloff, and Daniel Sumorok. “Designing an FPGAaccelerated homomorphic encryption co-processor.” IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing 5, no. 2 (2016): 193-206. [Google Scholar]
- Ali, Ammar, and Ali Sagheer. “Design of secure chatting application with end to end encryption for android platform.” Iraqi Journal for Computers and Informatics 43, no. 1 (2017): 22-27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Endeley, Robert E. “End-to-end encryption in messaging services and national security—case of WhatsApp messenger.” Journal of Information Security 9, no. 01 (2018): 95. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Makkaoui, Khalid El, Abdellah Ezzati, and Abderrahim Beni-Hssane. “Cloud-RSA: An enhanced homomorphic encryption scheme.” In Europe and MENA Cooperation Advances in Information and Communication Technologies, pp. 471-480. Springer, Cham, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Chandravathi D, and P V Lakshmi, “Privacy preserving using extended Euclidean algorithm applied to RSA-homomorphic encryption technique.” VOLUME-8 ISSUE 10, AUGUST 2019, REGULAR ISSUE 8, no. 10 (2019): 3175-3179. [Google Scholar]
- Abid, Rabia, Celestine Iwendi, Abdul Rehman Javed, Muhammad Rizwan, Zunera Jalil, Joseph Henry Anajemba, and Cresantus Biamba. “An optimised homomorphic CRT-RSA algorithm for secure and efficient communication.” Personal and Ubiquitous Computing (2021): 1-14. [Google Scholar]
- Natanael, Dimas, and Dewi Suryani. “Text Encryption in Android Chat Applications using Elliptical Curve Cryptography (ECC).” Procedia Computer Science 135 (2018): 283-291. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Miculan, Marino, and Nicola Vitacolonna. “Automated Symbolic Verification of Telegram’s MTProto 2.0.” arXiv preprint arXiv:2012.03141 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.