ITM Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2022Fourth International Conference on Advances in Electrical and Computer Technologies 2022 (ICAECT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Electronics & Communication Systems|
|Published online||15 December 2022|
- Adnan Shaout, Dennis Breton “Validation and Verification for Embedded System Design – An Integrated Testing Process Approach” IEEE Trans, no. pp 1-3, ISSN: 2249-2593 http://www.ijcotjournal.org. [Google Scholar]
- Syed Muslim Shah, Muhammad Irfan “Embedded Hardware/Software Verification and Validation using Hardware-In-the-Loop Simulation” IEEE --2005 International Conference on Emerging Technologies September 17-18. [Google Scholar]
- Gitanjali R. Solanke, “Hardware Software Partitioning For A Digital System & Its Validation Using FPGA IEEE, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 2 Issue 3, March – 2013 ISSN: 2278-0181. [Google Scholar]
- An integrated hardware/software design methodology for signal processing systems journal homepage: www.elsevier.com/locate/sysarc [Google Scholar]
- R.P.G. Collision, Introduction to Avionics Systems, Third Edition, Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Skolnik, Introduction to Radar Systems, Third Edition, McGraw Hill Education. [Google Scholar]
- Civil Avionics Systems, Second Edition by Wiley Ian Moir, Allan Seabridge and Malcolm Jukes [Google Scholar]
- Software Verification and Validation Methodology for advanced Digital Reactor Protection System by Ki Chang Son, Hyun Kook Shin. [Google Scholar]
- Specification, Synthesis and Validation of Hardware/Software Interfaces by Electronic System Design, Department of Electronics Electrum 229, Isafjordsgatan 22-26 S-164 40 Kista, Sweden. [Google Scholar]
- Hardware Softawre Partitioning for a Digital System & its Validation Using FPGA by Gitanjali R. Solanke MITAOE Alandi International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN:2278-0181 Vol. 2 Issue 3, March – 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Aircraft Design, Asystems Engineerimng Approach by Mohammand H Sadraey. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.