ITM Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2023International Conference on Connected Object and Artificial Intelligence (COCIA’2023)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||08 May 2023|
- C. Mehmet and M. Emre A., “Dual Polarization Wideband Sub-6 GHz Suspended Patch Antenna for 5G Base Station, ” IEEE antennas and wireless propagation letters, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- W. T. Li, X. W. Shi and H. Y. Q. Senior Member IEEE, “Novel planar UWB antenna with triple Novel Planar Band-Notched Characteristics, ” IEEE antennas and wireless communication letters, vol. 8, pp. 1094-1098, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chilukuri and K. Dahal, “A CPW fed Antenna with Semicircular patch on Triangle for Wideband Wireless Applications, ” 11th International Conference on Software, Knowledge, Information Management and Applications (SKIMA), pp. 16, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Kumar, T. Singh, R. Dwivedi and S. Verma, “A Compact Monopole CPW-Fed Dual Band Notched Square-Ring Antenna for UWB Applications, ” Fourth International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks, doi: 10.1109/CICN.2012.12, pp. 57-60, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.-W. Kim, H.-G. Yu and D.-Y. Choi, “Analysis of Patch Antenna with Broadband Using Octagon Parasitic Patch, ” Sensors, vol. 21, no. 14, pp. 1-11, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Sahu and A. K. Sharma, “The investigation on bandwidth enhancement of microstrip slot antennas, ” International Conference on Wireless Communications, Signal Processing and Networking (WiSPNET), doi: 10.1109/WiSPNET.2016.7566275, pp. 953-956, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. a. K. S. a. R. A. Naktong, “The bandwidth enhancement of rectangular slot antenna with H and T-shaped slot tuning for ultrawideband applications, ” 11th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI-CON, doi: 10.1109/ECTICon.2014.6839814, pp. 1-4, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Janam and C. Dong-You, “Four-Element Microstrip Patch Array Antenna with Corporate-Series Feed Network for 5G Communication, ” Hindawi International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, vol. 2020, no. 8760297, pp. 1-12, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- https://www.acma.gov.au/auction-summary-36-GHz-band-2018acma, (2018). [Online]. [Accessed 01 08 2022]. [Google Scholar]
- Wifi Alliance, “wifi, ” 11 march 2021. [Online]. Available: https://www.wifi.org/download.php?file=/sites/default/files/private/202103_WiFi_6E_and_6_GHz_Update.pdf. [Accessed 21 08 2022]. [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Roy, K.M. Naresh and C. Saha, “Roy, Sandip Sankar and Naresh, K. M. and Saha, Chinmoy, ” International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (APSYM), pp. 1-4, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. C. Mishra and R. Sonkusare, “Performance analysis of simple rectangular microstrip patch antenna and gap coupled rectangular microstrip patch antenna, ” International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control (I2C2), doi: 10.1109/I2C2.2017.8321847, pp. 1-4, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- https://www.shanghaimetal.com/PTFE_sheet_Teflon_plate11970.htm?gclid=CjwKCAjwvNaYBhA3EiwACgndgs8WwJHQR0Deo0ghmWFP_DGknMJbfw1c4Cli0N6y20X4lbca2ycccRoCHgEQAvD_BwE [Accessed 05 09 2022]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.