ITM Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2023International Conference on Connected Object and Artificial Intelligence (COCIA’2023)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||08 May 2023|
- V. Agarwal, AC-DC converters (rectifiers), Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronic Power Engineering, pp. 6-23, (2023). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Borges, H, Marques, V. Costa, P. Mendoça dos Santos, Resonant Converters, Encyclopedia of electrical and Electronic Power Engineering, pp. 116-129, (2023). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Agarwal, AC-DC converters (coppers and SMPS), Encyclopedia of electrical and Electronic Power Engineering, pp. 24-35, (2023). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Minhu Bui, P. Duy Le, T. Minh Cao, H. Tan Nguyen, T. Van Tran, Boost-Converter reliability assessment for renewable-energy generation systems in a low voltage DC microgrid, energy Reports, vol. 8, n° 16, pp. 821-835, (December 2022). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gupta and S. P. Phulambrikar, Design and analysis of Buck converter, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, vol. 3, n° 3, (March 2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. Abaali, Design Modeling control and simulation of DC/DC Power Buck converter, International Journal of energy and Power Engineering, vol. 9, n° 10, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. tian, J. xu, M. Gao, R. Li, M. Yu, A natural-point potential balancing control method with third harmonic injected pulse width modulation for threelevel converters, energy reports, vol. 8, n°14, pp. 1-6, (December 2022). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Rajeswari, V. Manikandan, Analysis of effects of MOSFET parasitic capacitance on non-synchronous buck converter électromagnetic emission, Ain shams engineering Journal. 102041. (15 November 2022). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Cristri, R. F. Iskandar, Analysis and design of dynamic buck converter with change in value of load impedance, Engineering physics international conference, energy procedia, vol 170, pp. 398-403, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N. B. M. Posdzi, N. A. B. Mahmor, R. B. A. Rani, Design buck converter with variable switching frequency by using matlab simulink simulation, International Journal of Technology, Innovation and Humanities, vol. 1, n°1, pp. 1-6, (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.