ITM Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2023International Conference on Connected Object and Artificial Intelligence (COCIA’2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 May 2023|
- Steinhögl, W. & Schindler, G. & Steinlesberger, G. & Traving, M. & Engelhardt, M.., Journal of Applied Physics, Comprehensive study of the resistivity of copper wires with lateral dimensions of 100 nm and smaller, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- P. Uma Sathyakam & Mallick, Partha., Design and Crosstalk Analysis in Carbon Nanotube Interconnects, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, Zi-Han & Zhao, Wen-Sheng & Dong, Linxi & Wang, Jing & Zhao, Peng & Gao, Haijun & Wang, Gaofeng, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, Investigation of Copper-Carbon Nanotube Composites as Global VLSI Interconnects, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nadir, H. Belahrach, A. Ghammaz, A. Naamane & M. Radouani. Carbon Nanotubes Recent Advances, New Perspectives and Potential Applications, Electrical Transport Modeling of Graphene-Based Interconnects, (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, Amit & Kaushik, Brajesh Kumar, IEEE Open Journal of Nanotechnology, Transient Analysis of Hybrid Cu-CNT OnChip Interconnects Using MRA Technique, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Burke, Peter. Burke, P.J., IEEE Trans. Nanotechnology, Luttinger Liquid Theory as a Model of the Gigahertz Electrical Properties of Carbon Nanotubes, 1(3), 129-144, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Naeemi, Azad & Meindl, J.D..., IEEE Transactions on., Design and Performance Modeling for Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes as Local, Semiglobal, and Global Interconnects in Gigascale Integrated Systems. Electron Devices, 54. 26 – 37, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Pandya, Nisarg & Kaushik, Brajesh Kumar & Manhas, Electron Device Letters, IEEE, Sanjeev, Analysis of MWCNT and bundled SWCNT interconnects: Impact on crosstalk and area, 33. 1180-1182, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Fathi, Davood & Forouzandeh, Behjat & Mohajerzadeh, Shams & Sarvari, R.., Micro & Nano Letters, Accurate analysis of carbon nanotube interconnects using transmission line model, 4. 116 – 121, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- International technology roadmap for semiconductors reports. [Online]. Available: http://www.itrs2.net/itrs-reports.html, (ITRS2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.