ITM Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2023International Conference on Connected Object and Artificial Intelligence (COCIA’2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 May 2023|
- Hafid Ben Achour, Said Ziani, Youssef Chaou, Youssef El Hassouani, Abdelkarim Daoudia, “Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor PMSM Control by Combining Vector and PI Controller, ” WSEAS Transactions on Systems and Control, vol. 17, pp. 244-249, 2022 [Google Scholar]
- Youssef Chaou, Said Ziani, Hafid Ben Achour, Abdelkarim Daoudia, “Nonlinear Control of the Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor PMSM using Backstepping Method, ” WSEAS Transactions on Systems and Control, vol. 17, pp. 56-61, 2022 [Google Scholar]
- L. Weijie, L. Dongliang, W. Qiuxuan and Z. Xiaodan, “On Sliding Mode Control of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor, ” The 26th Chinese Control and Decision Conference (2014 CCDC), Changsha, China, 2014, pp. 4555-4559, doi: 10.1109/CCDC.2014.6852985. [Google Scholar]
- Huixian, L.; Shihua, L. Speed Control for PMSM Servo System Using Predictive Functional Control and Extended State Observer. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 2012, 59, 1171–1183. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Lau, “Adaptive backstepping based nonlinear control of an interior permanent magnet synchronous motor drive, ” 2005. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhou and Y. Wang, “Real-time nonlinear adaptive backstepping speed control for a PM synchronous motor, ” Control Engineering Practice, vol. 13, pp. 1259-1269, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. B. Bimal, Modern Power Electronics and AC Drives, Beijing: Machine Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.