ITM Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20232nd International Conference on Data Science and Intelligent Applications (ICDSIA-2023)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||01 June 2023|
- American Psychological Association. (2021, October 26). Stress in America™ 2021: Pandemic Impedes Basic Decision-Making Ability. https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2021/10/stress-pandemic-decision-making. [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Kaundanya, A. Patil, and A. Panat. “Performance of k-NN classifier for emotion detection using EEG signals.” In 2015 International Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (ICCSP), pp. 1160-1164. IEEE, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Jingxin, H. Meng, A. Nandi, and M. Li. “Emotion detection from EEG recordings.” In 2016 12th International Conference on Natural Computation, Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (ICNC-FSKD), pp. 1722-1727. IEEE, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Katsigiannis, and N. Ramzan. “DREAMER: A database for emotion recognition through EEG and ECG signals from wireless low-cost off-the-shelf devices.” IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics 22, no. 1 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. Gupta, M. D. Chopda, and R. B. Pachori. “Cross-subject emotion recognition using flexible analytic wavelet transform from EEG signals.” IEEE Sensors Journal 19, no. 6 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Ghare, and A. N. Paithane. “Human emotion recognition using non linear and non stationary EEG signal.” In 2016 International Conference on Automatic Control and Dynamic Optimization Techniques (ICACDOT), pp. 1013-1016. IEEE, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. C. Petrantonakis, and L. J. Hadjileontiadis. “Emotion recognition from EEG using higher order crossings.” IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine 14, no. 2 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bhardwaj, A. Gupta, P. Jain, A. Rani, and J. Yadav. “Classification of human emotions from EEG signals using SVM and LDA Classifiers.” In 2015 2nd International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN), pp. 180-185. IEEE, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Tommaso, M. D. Silvestri, M. Finedore, I. Haniff, and H. Esmailbeigi. “Emotion recognition for brain machine interface: non-linear spectral analysis of EEG signals using empirical mode decomposition.” In 2018 40th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), pp. 223-226. IEEE, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Abdullah, and L. R. Christensen. “EEG Emotion Detection Using Multi-Model Classification.” In 2018 International Conference on Bioinformatics and Systems Biology (BSB), pp. 178-182. IEEE, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Hongli. “Expression-eeg based collaborative multimodal emotion recognition using deep autoencoder.” IEEE Access 8 (2020): 164130-164143. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chao, and Y. Liu. “Emotion recognition from multi-channel EEG signals by exploiting the deep belief-conditional random field framework.” IEEE Access 8 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- T. Song, W. Zheng, P. Song, and Z. Cui. “EEG emotion recognition using dynamical graph convolutional neural networks.” IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing 11, no. 3 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Gonzalez, J. Yoo, and I. M. Elfadel. “EEG-based emotion detection using unsupervised transfer learning.” In 2019 41st Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), pp. 694-697. IEEE, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, S. Qiu, C. Du, Y. Wang, and H. He. “Domain adaptation for EEG emotion recognition based on latent representation similarity.” IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems 12, no. 2 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Gonzalez, S. Muzaffar, J. Yoo, and I. Abe M. Elfadel. “An inference hardware accelerator for EEG-based emotion detection.” In 2020 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), pp. 1-5. IEEE, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Liu, X. Wang, L. Zhao, J. Zhao, Q. Xin, and S. Wang. “Subject-independent emotion recognition of EEG signals based on dynamic empirical convolutional neural network.” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics 18, no. 5 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- B. Wei, K. Hao, L. Gao, and X. Tang. “Bioinspired Visual-Integrated Model for Multilabel Classification of Textile Defect Images.” IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems 13, no. 3 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. Cheng, M. Chen, C. Li, Y. Liu, R. Song, A. Liu, and X. Chen. “Emotion recognition from multi-channel eeg via deep forest.” IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics 25, no. 2 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- H. Chao, and L. Dong. “Emotion recognition using three-dimensional feature and convolutional neural network from multichannel EEG signals.” IEEE sensors journal 21, no. 2 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, L. Wang, W. Zheng, Y. Zong, L. Qi, Z. Cui, T. Zhang, and T. Song. “A novel bihemispheric discrepancy model for eeg emotion recognition.” IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems 13, no. 2 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.