ITM Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20232nd International Conference on Data Science and Intelligent Applications (ICDSIA-2023)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Machine Learning / Deep Learning|
|Published online||01 June 2023|
- Drücker, Sven, Konrad Schneider, Navneet-Kaur Ghothra, and Swantje Bargmann. “Finite element simulation of pole vaulting.” Sports Engineering volume 21, issue 8593, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Ramasso, E., Rombaut, M., & Pellerin, ”State Filtering and Change Detection Using TBM Conflict Application to Human Action Recognition in Athletics Videos”, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology vol 17 issue 7, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Arampatzis, Adamantios, Falk Schade, and Gert-Peter Brüggemann. “Effect of the pole– human body interaction on pole vaulting performance.” Journal of biomechanics vol 37, issue. 9, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Tözeren, Aydın. “Energy Transfers: In Pole Vaulting, Running, and Abdominal Workout.”, Human Body Dynamics: Classical Mechanics and Human Movement, vol 12 issue 2, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Fukushima, Toshihiko, Satoshi Nishikawa, and Yasuo Kuniyoshi. “Active bending motion of pole vault robot to improve reachable height.” IEEE international conference on robotics and automation (ICRA) vol 4, pp 1050-4729, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Guangyu, and Sing Kiong Nguang. “Best pole vaulting using non-causal dynamics.” IEEE International Conference on Control and Automation, pp. 2323-2328, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Morlier, Julien, and Mariano Cid. “Three-dimensional analysis of the angular momentum of a pole-vaulter.” Journal of Biomechanics, vol 29, issue. 8, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Nishikawa, Satoshi, Toshihiko Fukushima, and Yasuo Kuniyoshi. “Effective timing of swing-up motion by a pole-vaulting robot.” International Conference on Advanced Robotics (ICAR), vol 3, pp. 1-6, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Pablo E., Muniz “Detection of Launch Frame in Long Jump Videos Using Computer Vision and Discreet Computation”, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Schade, Falk, and Adamantios Arampatzis. “Influence of pole plant time on the performance of a special jump and plant exercise in the pole vault.” Journal of biomechanics vol 45, issue. 9, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Banoth Thulasya Naika “A Comprehensive Review of Computer Vision in Sports: Open Issues, Future Trends, and Research Directions”, Computer Vision-Based Intelligent Systems: Challenges and Approaches, vol 12, issue 9, 2022 [Google Scholar]
- Simona, Fagaras Pia, and Graur Cristian. “Study Regarding the Speed Analysis on Approach at Junior III, Pole Vault Salt.” Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences vol 197, 426-429, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Aggarwal “Human Motion: Modeling and Recognition of Actions and Interactions” International Symposium on 3D Data Processing, Visualization, and Transmission, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Thomas B. Moeslund and Erik Granum “A Survey of Computer Vision-Based Human Motion Capture” Computer Vision and Image Understandig, vol 81, issue 3, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Yu-Gang Jiang1, Qi Dai1, Xiangyang Xue1, Wei Liu2, and Chong-Wah Ngo3 “Trajectory-Based Modeling of Human Actions with Motion Reference Points”, European Conference on Computer Vision, pp 425–438, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Reza Fuad Rachmadi†∗, Keiichi Uchimura†, and Gou Koutaki† “Video classification using a compacted dataset based on selected keyframe”, IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON) vol 8, pp 873-878, 2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.