ITM Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20232nd International Conference on Data Science and Intelligent Applications (ICDSIA-2023)
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Section||Machine Learning / Deep Learning|
|Published online||01 June 2023|
- Digital 2023 Global Overview Report, https://datareportal.com/reports/digital-2023global-overview-report [Google Scholar]
- Cappallo, Spencer, Thomas Mensink, and Cees GM Snoek. “Image2emoji: Zero-shot emoji prediction for visual media.” Proceedings of the 23rd ACM international conference on Multimedia. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Halah, Ziad, et al. “Smile, be happy:) emoji embedding for visual sentiment analysis.” Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF International Conference on Computer Vision Workshops. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Most Popular. “https://emojipedia.org/most-popular/” [Google Scholar]
- Tomihira, Toshiki, et al. “What does your tweet emotion mean? Neural emoji prediction for sentiment analysis.” Proceedings of the 20th international conference on information integration and web-based applications & services. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Peng, Dunlu, and Huimin Zhao. “Seq2Emoji: A hybrid sequence generation model for short text emoji prediction.” Knowledge-Based Systems 214 (2021): 106727. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barbieri, Francesco, et al. “Multimodal emoji prediction.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1803.02392 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Ramaswamy, Swaroop, et al. “Federated learning for emoji prediction in a mobile keyboard.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1906.04329 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Ranjan, Ritwik, and Palak Yadav. “Emoji Prediction using LSTM and Naive Bayes.” TENCON 2021-2021 IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON). IEEE, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Chandra, Papel, et al. “Contextual Emotion Detection in Text using Deep Learning and Big Data.” 2022 Second International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (ICCSEA). IEEE, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Acheampong, Francisca Adoma, Chen Wenyu, and Henry Nunoo‐Mensah. “Text‐based emotion detection: Advances, challenges, and opportunities.” Engineering Reports 2.7 (2020): e12189. [Google Scholar]
- Mittal, Mamta, Maanak Arora, and Tushar Pandey. “Emoticon prediction on textual data using stacked LSTM model.” Communication and Intelligent Systems: Proceedings of ICCIS 2019. Springer Singapore, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Cappallo, Spencer, et al. “New modality: Emoji challenges in prediction, anticipation, and retrieval.” IEEE Transactions on Multimedia 21.2 (2018): 402-415. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Chuhan, et al. “Tweet emoji prediction using hierarchical model with attention.” Proceedings of the 2018 ACM international joint conference and 2018 international symposium on pervasive and ubiquitous computing and wearable computers. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Guibon, Gaël, Magalie Ochs, and Patrice Bellot. “From emoji usage to categorical emoji prediction.” 19th International Conference on Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing (CICLING 2018). 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.