ITM Web Conf.
Volume 54, 20232nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Security (I3CS-2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 July 2023|
- S. M. A. Kazmi, L. U. Khan, N. H. Tran and C. S. Hong, Network Slicing for 5G and Beyond Networks, Switzerland: Springer, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ferrus, O. Salient, J. Perez Romero and R. Agusti, “On 5G radio access network slicing: Radio interface protocol features and configuration,” IEEE Communication Magzine, vol 56, no 5, pp. 184–192, May 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Foukas, G. Patounas, A. Elmokashfi and M. K. Marina, “Network slicing in 5G: Survey and challenges,” IEEE Communication Magazine, vol 55, no 5, pp. 94–100, May 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, Xin & Samaka, Mohammed & Chan, H. Anthony & Bh, Deval & Gupta, Lav & Guo, Chengcheng & JNetwork Slicing for 5G: Challenges and Opportunities,” IEEE Internet Computing, Vols. 21, Issue 5, August 2017, pp. 20–27, no. 5, August 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- 3GPP, “3GPP TR 23.799 V14.0.0, “Study on Architecture for Next Generation System (Release 14),” ETSI 3 GPP, France, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- 3GPP, “TS 28.530 V 15.0.0 Management and orchestration: Concepts use case and requirements,” Sep 2018. [Google Scholar]
- 3GPP, “TS 28.533 V 15.0.0 Management and Orchestration Architecture,” Sep 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Koji Tsubouchi, Shigeru Iwashina, “Network Management Specifications for 5G Era,” NTT DOCOMO Technical Journal, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 96101, Jan 2019. [Google Scholar]
- 3GPP, 5G; System Architecture for the 5G System, ETSI, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Kenichino Aoyagi, Hiroshi Ishikawa, Atsushi Minokuchi, “Overview of 5G Core Network Advanced Technology in 3GPP Release 16,” NTT DOCOMO Technical Journal, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 49–61, Jan 2021. [Google Scholar]
- B. Chatras, U.S. Tsang Kwong and N. Bihannic, “NFV enabling network slicing for 5G,” in 20th Conference on Innovations in Clouds, Internet and Networks (ICIN), 2017. [Google Scholar]
- K. Szarkowicz, R. Roberts, J. Lucek, J. Drake, M. Boucadair, “A Realization of IETF Network Slices for 5G Networks Using Current IP/MPLS Technologies,” TEAS Working GroupInternet-Draft:draft-srldteas-5g-slicing-00 Published:1 July 2022. [Google Scholar]
- A. Rao, White paper 5G network slicing: cross domain orchestration and management will drive commercialization, white paper Analysis Mason Limited, September 2020. [Google Scholar]
- ETSI, “Network Functions Virtualisation: An Introduction, Benefits, Enablers, Challenges & Call for Action,” ETSI, https://portal.etsi.org/NFV/NFV_White_Paper.pdf, October 2012. [Google Scholar]
- L. Andersson and S. Bryant, “The IETF Multiprotocol Label Switching Standard: The MPLS Transport Profile Case,” in IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 69–73, July-Aug. 2008, DOI: 10.1109/MIC.2008.89 July-Aug 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Work in progress IETF draft dt 14 April, Encapsulation of End-to End IETF Network Slice Information in IPv6, draft-li-6man-e2e-ietfnetwork-slicing-00, 4 April 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Work in progress IETF draft dt 25 Oct, Scalability Considerations for Enhanced VPN (VPN+”), IETF draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-vtnscalability-04, 25 Oct 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Work in progress IETF draft dt 07 Mar, Carrying Virtual Transport Network Identifier in MPLS Packet, IETF draft-li-mpls-enhanced-vpnvtn-id-02, 07 Mar 2022. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.