ITM Web Conf.
Volume 54, 20232nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Security (I3CS-2023)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 July 2023|
- Rasha, Rabbani & Mostafa, Alin & Motahar, Tamanna. Secret Bot: A Bluetooth ControlledSpy Robot, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Singh, P. Zaware and A. Nandgaonkar, “Wi-Fi surveillance bot with real time audio & video streaming through Android mobile,” 2nd IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT), (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Andrushia, A. & Paul, J. & Sagayam, Martin & Grace, S. & Garg, Lalit. Spy-Bot, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Raj, Pruthvi & Rajasree, N. & Jayasri, T. & Mittal, Yash & Mittal, Vinay. A WebBased Intelligent Spybot, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Raihan, R. Hasan, F. Arifin, S. Nashif and M. R. Haider, “Design and Implementation of a Hand Movement Controlled Robotic Vehicle with Wireless Live Streaming Feature,” IEEE International Conference on System, Computation, Automation and Networking (ICSCAN), (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Singh, Diksha & Zaware, Pooja & Nandgaonkar, Anil. Wi-Fi surveillance bot with real time audio & video streaming through Android mobile, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. SaiChinmayi, C. Hasitha, B. Sravya and V. K. Mittal, “Gesture signals processing for a silent spybot,” 2nd International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN), Noida, India, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Sharma and U. Chauhan, “War Spying Robot with Wireless Night Vision Camera,” 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication Control and Networking (ICACCCN), Greater Noida, India, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. Freeman and Simi, S., “Remote monitoring of indoor environment using mobile robot based Wireless sensornetwork”, ICCSE 6 the International Conference on ComputerScience and Education, Final Program and Proceedings, Singapore, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Patoliya, H. Mehta and H. Patel, “Arduino controlled war field spy robot using night vision wireless camera and Android application,” 5th Nirma University International Conference on Engineering (NUiCONE), Ahmedabad, India, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Gaurav S. Bagul, Vikram C. Udwant, Kalpana V. Kapade, Jayesh M. Zope, “IOT based surveillance robot”, International Journal of Trend in Research and Development, Volume 5(2). [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Ghute, K. P. Kamble and M. Korde, “Design of Military Surveillance Robot,” 2018 First International Conference on SecureCyber Computing and Communication (ICSCCC), Jalandhar, India, (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.