ITM Web Conf.
Volume 54, 20232nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Security (I3CS-2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 July 2023|
- S. Boyd, N. Parikh, E. Chu, B. Peleato, and J. Eckstein, “Distributed Optimization and Statistical Learning via the Alternating Direction Method of Multipliers”, Foundations and Trends in Machine Learning, 3(1):1–122, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Gang Chen, Zhiyong Li, “A fixed-time convergent algorithm for distributed convex optimization in multi-agent systems,” Automatica, Volume 95, 2018, pp. 539–543 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Junxiang Wang, Fuxun Yu, Xiang Chen and Liang Zhao, (2019) “ADMM for Efficient Deep Learning with Global Convergence.” In The 25th ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD ’19), August 4-8, 2019, Anchorage, AK, USA. ACM, New York, NY, USA. https://doi.org/10.1145/3292500.3330936 [Google Scholar]
- R. Madani, A. Kalbat and J. Lavaei (2015), “ADMM for sparse semidefinite programming with applications to optimal power flow problem,” 2015 54th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), pp. 5932–5939, DOI: 10.1109/CDC.2015.7403152. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tamaki and Hisao (2019), “Computing treewidth via exact and heuristic lists of minimal separators”, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-34029-2_15. [Google Scholar]
- Dragos Cvetkovic, Mirjana Cangalovic and Vera Kovacevic-Vujcic, “Optimization and highly informative graph variants” [Google Scholar]
- Boyd, S., Vandenberghe, L. (1997) “Semidefinite programming relaxations of nonconvex problems in control and combinatorial optimization” In: Paulraj, A., Roychowdhury, V., Schaper, C.D. (eds) Communications, Computation, Control, and Signal Processing. Springer, Boston, MA. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4615-6281-8_15 [Google Scholar]
- Xuebo Yang, Huijun Gao, Peng Shi, “Robust orbital transfer for low earth orbit spacecraft with small-thrust”, Journal of the Franklin Institute, Volume 347, Issue 10, 2010, Pages 1863–1887, ISSN 0016-0032, [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.