ITM Web Conf.
Volume 54, 20232nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Security (I3CS-2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 July 2023|
- H. Lin, B.-C. Tseng, and J. Yen, “NDWMFCOSES,” in 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility & Signal/Power Integrity (EMCSI). IEEE, (2017), pp. 261–266 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.-H. Shiue, J.-H. Shiu, P.-W. Chiu, Z.-H. Zhang, M.-N. Yeh, and W.C. Ku, “IOTDTWAEDOSDLUGTSISS,” in 19th Topical Meeting on Electrical Performance of Electronic Packaging and Systems. IEEE, (2010), pp. 249–252 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Kunze, Y. Chu, Z. Yu, S. K. Chhay, M. Lai, and Y. Zhu, “CMIMUTL,” Intel white paper, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Song, S. Lee, and S. Ahn, “TRMDOFHSSC,” in 2022 IEEE International Symposium on Radio-Frequency Integration Technology (RFIT). IEEE, (2022), pp. 34–34 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Jiang, X.-D. Cai, B. Sen, and G. Wang, “EBSTCALANMLFTA,” IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 61, no. 2, pp. 548–557, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS tools and support 2022R2 version: www.ANSYS.com. [Google Scholar]
- ADS tools and support 2021version: https://www.keysight.com. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.