ITM Web Conf.
Volume 54, 20232nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Security (I3CS-2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 July 2023|
- B.K. Tripathy, S.K. Jena, P. Bera, and S. Das, An adaptive secure and efficient routing protocol for mobile ad hoc network, Wireless Personal Communications, 114(2), pp.1339–1370, (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Kang, Y.W. Chung, An improved hybrid routing protocol combining MANET and DTN. Electronics, 9(3), p.439, (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Usha, K.C. Ravishankar, Implementation of trust-based novel approach for security enhancements in MANETs SN Computer Science, 2 (4), pp.1–7, (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ramalingam, R. Muniyan, A. Dumka, D.P. Singh, H.G. Mohamed, R. Singh, D. Anand, I.D. Noya, Routing Protocol for MANET Based on QoS-Aware Service Composition with Dynamic Secured Broker Selection, Electronics, 11(17), p.263, (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Panda, B.K. Pattanayak, ACO-based secure routing protocols in MANETs, In New Paradigm in Decision Science and Management (pp. 195–206). Springer, Singapore (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Kumar, T. Jayasankar, V. Eswaramoorthy, V. Nivedhitha, SDARP: Security based Data Aware Routing Protocol for ad hoc sensor networks International Journal of Intelligent Networks, 1, pp.36–42 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Haseeb, N. Islam, Y. Javed, U. Tariq, A lightweight secure and energy-efficient fog-based routing protocol for constraint sensors network, Energies, 14(1), p.89 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Srilakshmi, N. Veeraiah, Y. Alotaibi, S.A. Alghamdi, O.I. Khalaf, B.V. Subbayamma, An improved hybrid secure multipath routing protocol for MANET IEEE Access, 9, pp.163043–163053 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Veeraiah, O.I. Khalaf, C.V.P.R. Prasad, Y. Alotaibi, A. Alsufyani, S.A. Alghamdi, N. Alsufyani, Trust aware secure energy efficient hybrid protocol for manet. IEEE Access, 9, pp.120996–121005 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Mahamune, M.M. Chandane, Assn Efficient Trust-Based Routing Scheme Against Malicious Communication in MANET International Journal of Wireless Information Networks, 28(3), pp.344–361 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Suganthi, I. Poonguzhali, J. Navarajan, R. Krishnaveni, N.N. Saranya, Trust based efficient routing (TER) protocol for MANETS, Materials Today: Proceedings (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mukhedkar, U. Kolekar, E-TDGO: An encrypted trust-based dolphin glowworm optimization for secure routing in mobile ad hoc network, International Journal of Communication Systems, 33(7), p.e4252 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mahamune, A. Ankita, and M.M. Chandane. Trust-based co-operative routing for secure communication in mobile ad hoc networks, Digital Communications and Networks (2023). [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Rajeswari, W.C. Lai, C. Kavitha, P.K. Balasubramanian, and S.R. Srividhya, A Trust-Based Secure Neuro Fuzzy Clustering Technique for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks Electronics, 12(2), p.274 (2023) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kukreja, D.K. Sharma, T-SEA: trust based secure and energy aware routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks International Journal of Information Technology, 14(2), pp.915–929 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bondada, D. Samanta, M. Kaur, H.N. Lee, Data security-based routing in MANETs using key management mechanism Applied Sciences, 12(3), p.1041 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Srinivas, M.R. Patnaik, Clustering with a high-performance secure routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks The Journal of Supercomputing, 78(6), pp.8830–8851 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Xu, H. Si, H. Zhang, L. Zhang, Y. Leng, J. Wang, D. Li, Trust-based probabilistic broadcast scheme for mobile ad hoc networks IEEE Access, 8, pp.21380–21392 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rajashanthi, K. Valarmathi, A secure trusted multipath routing and optimal fuzzy logic for enhancing QoS in MANETs, Wireless Personal Communications, 112(1), pp.75–90 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shibasaki, K. Iwamura, K. Sato, A Communication-Efficient Secure Routing Protocol for IoT Networks, Sensors, 22(19), p.7503 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Singh, M. Khari, S. Vimal, EESSMT: an energy efficient hybrid scheme for securing mobile ad hoc networks using IoT Wireless Personal Communications, 126(3), pp.2149–2173 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Karthick, R. Asokan, Mobility aware quality enhanced cluster based routing protocol for mobile ad-hoc networks using hybrid optimization algorithm, Wireless Personal Communications, 119(4), pp.3063–3087 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kousar, R., Alhaisoni, M., Akhtar, S.A., Shah, N., Qamar, A. and Karim, A., A secure data dissemination in a DHT- based routing paradigm for wireless ad hoc network, Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, 2020, pp.1–32 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.