ITM Web Conf.
Volume 54, 20232nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Security (I3CS-2023)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 July 2023|
- B. Razavi, “The low-dropout regulator,” IEEE Solid-State Circuits Mag., vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 8–13, Spring 2019, doi: 10.1109/MSSC.2019.2910952. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Razavi, “The Design of An LDO Regulator,” IEEE Solid-State Circuits Mag., vol. 14, Spring 2022, doi: 10.1109/MSSC.2022.3167308 [Google Scholar]
- M. Al-Shyoukh, H. Lee, and R. Perez, “A transient-enhanced low-quiescent current low-dropout regulator with buffer impedance attenuation,” IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 1732–1742, 2007. doi: 10.1109/JSSC.2007.900281. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Behzad Razavi, “The Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits” 2ed McGH. [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Shin, S.K. Reynolds, S. Gowda, and D.J. Pearson, “Low-dropout on-chip voltage regulator for low-power circuits,” in Proc. IEEE Symp. Low-Power Electron., 1994, pp. 76–77, doi: 10.1109/LPE.1994.573210. [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Milliken, J. Silva-Martinez, and E. Sanchez-Sinencio, “Full on-chip CMOS low dropout voltage regulator,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. I, Reg. Papers, vol. 54, no. 9, pp. 1879–1890, 2007. doi: 10.1109/TCSI.2007.902615. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Shirmohammadli, A. Saberkari, H. Martinez-Garcia, and E. Alarcon-Cot, “Low power outputcapacitorless class-AB CMOS LDO regulator,” in 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), Baltimore, MD, USA, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhan and W.-H. Ki, “Analysis and design of output-capacitor-free low-dropout regulators with low quiescent current and high-power supply rejection,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. I, Reg. Papers, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 625–636, Feb. 2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Man, K.N. Leung, C.Y. Leung, P.K.T. Mok, and M. Chan, “Developement of single-transistorcontrol LDO based on flipped voltage follower for SoC,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. I, Reg. Papers, vol. 55, no. 5, pp. 1392–1401, Jun. 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Carvajal, J. Ramhez-Angulo, A.J. Lopez-Martin, A. Torralba, J.A.G. Galan, A. Carlosena, and F.M. Chavero, “The flipped voltage follower: A useful cell for low-voltage low-power circuit design,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. I, Reg. Papers, vol. 52, no. 7, pp. 1276–1291, Jul. 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. He, K.P. Pun, and P. Kinget, “A 0.5-V wideband amplifier for a 1-MHz CT complex delta-sigma modulator,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. II, Exp. Briefs, vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 805–809, Nov. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Lau, P.K.T. Mok, and K.N. Leung, “A low-dropout regulator for SoC with Q- reduction,” IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 658–664, Mar. 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.