ITM Web Conf.
Volume 54, 20232nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Security (I3CS-2023)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||04 July 2023|
- Singh, Shweta, Anjali Sharma, and Prateek Jain. “A Detailed Study of Blockchain Changing the World.” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 13.14 (2018): 11532–11539. [Google Scholar]
- Hölbl, Marko, et al. “A systematic review of the use of blockchain in healthcare.” Symmetry 10.10 (2018): 470. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Agbo, Cornelius C., Qusay H. Mahmoud, and J. Mikael Eklund. “Blockchain technology in healthcare: a systematic review.” Healthcare. Vol. 7. No. 2. MDPI, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Khan, Umair, Zhang Yong An, and Azhar Imran. “A blockchain ethereum technology-enabled digital content: development of trading and sharing economy data.” IEEE access 8 (2020): 217045–217056. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Agrawal, Kanika, et al. “An Extensive Blockchain based Applications Survey: Tools, Frameworks, Opportunities, Challenges and Solutions.” IEEE Access (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Kushwaha, Satpal Singh, et al. “Systematic review of security vulnerabilities in ethereum blockchain smart contract.” IEEE Access 10 (2022): 6605–6621. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rajasekaran, Arun Sekar, Maria Azees, and Fadi Al-Turjman. “A comprehensive survey on blockchain technology.” Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments 52 (2022): 102039. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, Zibin, et al. “An overview of blockchain technology: Architecture, consensus, and future trends.” 2017 IEEE international congress on big data (BigData congress). Ieee, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Tülemez, Safak, and Deniz Turgay Altilar. “Implementation of Code Integrity Check Module for RISC-V Architecture with AES.” 2022 International Conference on Theoretical and Applied Computer Science and Engineering (ICTASCE). IEEE, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Monrat, Ahmed Afif, Olov Schelén, and Karl Andersson. “A survey of blockchain from the perspectives of applications, challenges, and opportunities.” IEEE Access 7 (2019): 117134–117151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sasaki, Yu. “Meet-in-the-middle preimage attacks on AES hashing modes and an application to whirlpool.” IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences 96.1 (2013): 121–130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wohrer, Maximilian, and Uwe Zdun. “Smart contracts: security patterns in the ethereum ecosystem and solidity.” 2018 International Workshop on Blockchain Oriented Software Engineering (IWBOSE). IEEE, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao, Jiao, et al. “Semantic understanding of smart contracts: Executable operational semantics of solidity.” 2020 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (SP). IEEE, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Song, Junhyuk, et al. The aes-cmac algorithm. No. rfc4493. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Daemen, Joan, and Vincent Rijmen. “AES proposal: Rijndael.” (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.