ITM Web Conf.
Volume 54, 20232nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Security (I3CS-2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 July 2023|
- Nakamoto, S. (2008). Bitcoin: A peer-to-peer electronic cash system. Decentralized business review, 21260. [Google Scholar]
- King, S., & Nadal, S. (2012). Ppcoin: Peer-to-peer crypto-currency with proof-of-stake. Self-published paper, August, 19 (1). [Google Scholar]
- Schuh, F., & Larimer, D. (2015). Bitshares 2.0: Financial smart contract platform. Bitshares Financ. Platf, 12. [Google Scholar]
- Castro, M., & Liskov, B. (1999, February). Practical byzantine fault tolerance. In OsDI (Vol. 99, No. 1999, pp. 173–186). [Google Scholar]
- Andola, N., Venkatesan, S., & Verma, S. (2020). PoEWAL: A lightweight consensus mechanism for blockchain in IoT. Pervasive and Mobile Computing, 69, 101291. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qin, H., Cheng, Y., Ma, X., Li, F., & Abawajy, J. (2022). Weighted byzantine fault tolerance consensus algorithm for enhancing consortium blockchain efficiency and security. Journal of King Saud University-Computer and Information Sciences, 34(10), 8370–8379. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hao, X., Yu, L., Zhiqiang, L., Zhen, L., & Dawu, G. (2018, May). Dynamic practical byzantine fault tolerance. In 2018 IEEE conference on communications and network security (CNS) (pp. 1–8). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Patil, A.P., Karkal, G., Wadhwa, J., Sawood, M., & Reddy, K.D. (2020, December). Design and implementation of a consensus algorithm to build zero trust model. In 2020 IEEE 17th India Council International Conference (INDICON) (pp. 1–5). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Milanov, E. (2009). The RSA algorithm. RSA laboratories, 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Patil, P., Narayankar, P., Narayan, D.G., & Meena, S.M. (2016). A comprehensive evaluation of cryptographic algorithms: DES, 3DES, AES, RSA and Blowfish. Procedia Computer Science, 78, 617–624. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Elgohary, A., Sobh, T.S., & Zaki, M. (2006). Design of an enhancement for SSL/TLS protocols. computers & security, 25(4), 297–306. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Serhrouchni, A., & Hajjeh, I. (2006, June). Integration of the digital signature in the protocol SSL/TLS. In Annales Des Télécommunications (Vol. 61, pp. 522–541). Springer-Verlag. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abood, O.G., & Guirguis, S.K. (2018). A survey on cryptography algorithms. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 8(7), 495–516. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Potlapally, N.R., Ravi, S., Raghunathan, A., & Jha, N.K. (2005). A study of the energy consumption characteristics of cryptographic algorithms and security protocols. IEEE Transactions on mobile computing, 5(2), 128–143. [Google Scholar]
- Bada, A.O., Damianou, A., Angelopoulos, C.M., & Katos, V. (2021, July). Towards a green blockchain: A review of consensus mechanisms and their energy consumption. In 2021 17th International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS) (pp. 503–511). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.