ITM Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2023First International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Computing (ICDSAC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Computational Intelligence and Computing|
|Published online||09 August 2023|
- Pawar, Vaibhav, et al. “eview on design and development of robotic arm generation-1.” Int J Innov Sci Res Technol 3.3 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Kumra, Sulabh, Rajat Saxena, and Shilpa Mehta. “Design and devel- opment of 6-DOF robotic arm controlled by Man Machine Interface.” 2012 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research. IEEE, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Vijaykumar, R., M. Tsai, and K. Waldron. “Geometric optimization of manipulator structures for working volume and dexterity.” Proceedings. 1985 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. Vol. 2. IEEE, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- Iqbal, Jamshed, R. Ul Islam, and Hamza Khan. “Modeling and analysis of a 6 DOF robotic arm manipulator.” Canadian Journal on Electrical and Electronics Engineering 3.6 (2012): 300-306. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, Shiyoung, Tom Lemley, and Gene Keohane. “A comparison study of the commutation methods for the three-phase permanent magnet brushless dc motor.” Electrical Manufacturing Technical Conference 2009: Electrical Manufacturing and Coil Winding Expo, EMCWA 2009.2009. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, Rahul, et al. “Object detection and recognition for a pick and place robot.” Asia- Pacific world congress on computer science and engineering. IEEE, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Long, Y. Gong, Z. Xiao and Q. Liu, “Accurate Object Localizationin Remote Sensing Images Based on Convolutional Neural Networks,” in IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 55, no. 5, pp. 2486–2498, May 2017, DOI: 10.1109/TGRS.2016.2645610. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, Nitesh, et al. “Surveillance Robocar Using IoT and Blynk App.” International Conference on Communication, Devices and Networking. Springer, Singapore, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Kunchev, Voemir, et al. “Path planning and obstacle avoidance forautonomous mobile robots: A review.” International Conference on Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Patil, Abhishek Deendayal, et al. “IOT based remote access humancontrol robot using MEMS sensor.” Int. J. Comput. Sci. Mob. Comput 5.3 (2016): 816-826. [Google Scholar]
- Butkar, V. D., et al. “Android Based Pick and Place and Place Robot.” International Journal of Informative and Futuristic Research, IJIFRlV2/E4/011 2(2014): 859–867. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.